Candy white elegance - Finally home (Plenty of Pic)

After a very long waith I finally have my Octivia home.

I've made one or two mods from when I collected the car. It's a 1.6 diesel elegance with a few extras. Coming from a 2011 2.0 Octivia I have to say the performace is emm average at best - speed is fine but torque is absent. Other than that I can't fault the car. Pictures below were taken in the rain so may not look so good. Thanks everyone on the site for the input, you've all being a great help when specing.

Initally the front grill looked like this... ( bonnet open )

photo_1_zps3f1c5cce.jpg

I changed it to look like this, I was to late to get the black pack. 

photo_3_zps29131ed3.jpg

photo_4444_zpse88ea55b.jpg

photo_3333_zpsb548877d.jpg

photo_2222_zps06a8289d.jpg

photo_1111_zpsb8c143a6.jpg

photo_33_zpscc2ee303.jpg

photo_22_zpsf6887acb.jpg

photo_11_zps8a04ff65.jpg

photo_4_zps77b2b4a0.jpg

photo_2_zpsea5630e9.jpg

LED Rear lights ( again in rain ) - Will updload a video tonight when I get to make one

photo_111_zpsd8b79c13.jpg

Booth insert is something worthwhile

photo_444_zps4435db23.jpg

photo_333_zps82b4273f.jpg

• Like 3

Looks really smart, colour choice with the black roof works too.

It's no criticism but the side profile of the rear 3/4s is very Audi A6-esq - enjoy it!!!

• Like 1

Nice car, take it headlight washers are not on the Elegance spec in Ireland?

I actually thought they were included but after inspecting they only come the Xenon headlight set... Bit peeved off but I'll get over it.

• Like 1

Nice ride :) Is this normal or sport suspension?

It turns out  it's the normal suspension, had requested Sports suspension but ended up with heated seats instead. Somebody must know something I don't know about the coming winter :smirk:

• Like 2

Roof looks very smart  :thumbup:

Out of interest, how hot are the police on window tints, those fronts look very dark, any potential issues with having to remove them if they're over a certain percent? 

Roof looks very smart  :thumbup:

Out of interest, how hot are the police on window tints, those fronts look very dark, any potential issues with having to remove them if they're over a certain percent? 

In Ireland the maximum allowed for the NCT ( UK MOT ) is 30 % . I got 35% on the front and 5% on rear. If I was doing it again I'd go 35% on front 25% rear. May look a little like a comercial

Well it looks lower than other Octavias with normal suspension that I've seen so far. Maybe it's just perception because of 18inch wheels or smth. At least you got some bonus with that heated seats not that you'll be needing them anytime soon ;)

• Like 1

Looks really smart from the top shots with the roof, almost looks like its completely glass from front to back. Must admit it does look gorgeous front the front and the back !! Same colour as mine will be when  I get it in Sept, think it really suits it !

• Like 2

How much was the grill change and where did you get it

I ended up just getting the black wrap on the front grill. I was too late in getting the Black pack. The pictures don't do any justice to how good it really looks in the black. One of my favourite mods...

Looks really smart from the top shots with the roof, almost looks like its completely glass from front to back. Must admit it does look gorgeous front the front and the back !! Same colour as mine will be when  I get it in Sept, think it really suits it !

Yep. That's the best looking Octavia I've seen yet.

• Like 1