serious work this time!

Good luck Steve, you'll sort it I'm sure. Is it your own business the garage that you work at?

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Good luck Steve, you'll sort it I'm sure. Is it your own business the garage that you work at?

my brothers m8 but have 3 brothers 2 are m.o.t testers and the 1 is also a fully qualified engineer also have a lot of friends in the tuning trade mostly Vauxhall though or jap crap lol 

Have you never been tempted to do a project thread with the amount of time and effort you've put in to this?

• Like 1

Looks good anyway, nice to see your not hanging around anyway, if you fully forge it you'll be the only person I know with that done.

Why bother, VW fully forged it when they made it:

Forged steel crank, fracture-split forged steel conrods and Mahle or Alcan forged pistons. Mahle make some of the best quality pistons I've ever seen by the way. Just sayin', fools and their money and all that... :sun:

Why bother, VW fully forged it when they made it:

Forged steel crank, fracture-split forged steel conrods and Mahle or Alcan forged pistons. Mahle make some of the best quality pistons I've ever seen by the way. Just sayin', fools and their money and all that... :sun:

I know all about the pd engine and the rods are a weakness when ur running decent power im not 100bhp lol :P

I know all about the pd engine and the rods are a weakness when ur running decent power im not 100bhp lol :p

I know the rods are marginal with the potential (unrealised as yet!) of your setup, I'm just teasing. Don't knock 100bhp, my Triumph triple would comfortably tear you a new one up to 120mph  :p

I know the rods are marginal with the potential (unrealised as yet!) of your setup, I'm just teasing. Don't knock 100bhp, my Triumph triple would comfortably tear you a new one up to 120mph  :p

lol just a precaution incase turbo gets bigger

Jesus, you need to keep all that stuff surgically clean Steve, opening it up like that on the ground in the back garden is a disastrous idea, flies, dust and grit will get everywhere you don't want it.

Pikey.

• Like 4

it was like that for 15 mins (all cleaned to perfection) not the first engine I've built heads on now all torqued up and she's mostly built be going back in tomorrow :)

just awaiting upgraded cam and some semi slicks for sept :)

and pikey's can't build nearly 500bhp corsa vxr's also 300bhp b16 turbos (which don't blow up if I didn't think I could do it I wouldn't

• Like 1

Fingers crossed its ok for you, as the money you must have blown on this is mad.

Jesus, you need to keep all that stuff surgically clean Steve, opening it up like that on the ground in the back garden is a disastrous idea, flies, dust and grit will get everywhere you don't want it.

Pikey.

:D
  • Like 1

council house its the side of my garage num nut

Can highly recommend Round Up :)

Once you've sprayed your weeds do us all a favour, pop a cap full in your cup of tea please...........

:D