Samsung Galaxy S7 not recognised by bluetooth

You need to select pair from the Amunsden then whilst it is searching you need to search from the phone, the phone should find the car before the car finds the phone. Select connect from the phone and it should show a passcode on the Amunsden and the phone which you confirm and then the phone should ask you to allow the Amunsden access to your phone book and call records. No need to delete other phones but it wouldn't hurt. If you already have paired devices on your phone then the Amunsden will appear right at the bottom of the list.

Sorry if this is the process you have already tried.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If it's any consolation my G4 was a pain to get recognised by my car, my 13 plate car found it instantly, the one I got the other day took a good while to find it and import the numbers, so it may not just be a SGS7 thing.

Thanks all.  Note to self...RTFM :notme:   When I did it was easy.

As jonro says need to select from Amundsen first, not look for Amundsen on phone.

And there was me thinking Skoda were Apple fanbois!

• Like 1