Magazine featured mk3 octavia vrs estate 390bhp

Ant-Vrs

I think the "new" racingline is better than APR. I have APR one, but the racingline is easy for instal. No gasket, one part, rubber to take the difference.

I got the INLET and THROTLE pipes from CMS Turbos.
DV+ too (for Golf R/S3). Better responce on the pedal,better car behaviour.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

So some goodies turned up yesterday at work from the black friday/week

Ive ordered the vwr large turbo pipe, vwr 90 degrees pipe and the muffler delete.

I wanted everything to match when I popped the bonnet

Hopefully get them fitted on Sunday morning if it's not to cold or wet.

20161129_172825.jpg

• Like 2

Some more bits turned up from the black friday offers.

Genuine skoda octavia cup edition front splitter and rear diffuser along with vrs rear sill covers to match the fronts.

20161203_180026.jpg

20161203_180124.jpg

Also I've fitted the vwr bits. Took some pictures to compare the two.

20161204_123012.jpg

20161204_123025.jpg

20161204_124626.jpg

20161204_124703.jpg

20161204_124717.jpg

20161204_135243.jpg

20161204_145713.jpg

20161204_145814.jpg

At the same time I took the dtuk box off as its going to skoda this week

• Like 1

So glad I read this post! Lots of cool stuff on here

What you think of this muffler delete anyone have any experience of this company?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321503436416

thanks man. I think all the muffler deletes look the same to me and all do the same job. But I can tell everything is on.

I'm using the vwr delete also. Fit is perfect. Always worth paying a bit more.

I've got the vwr 600 intake and the vwr turbo elbow.

Have you thought about getting the GFB dv? I've fitted that and they all work together really nicely.

Edited by john_20v

I'm using the vwr delete also. Fit is perfect. Always worth paying a bit more.

I've got the vwr 600 intake and the vwr turbo elbow.

Have you thought about getting the GFB dv? I've fitted that and they all work together really nicely.

I wanted to get one but money was abit tight. I've ran one on my mk2 fabia vrs for a few years and it's was excellent on that. I read somewhere to get the golf r one then if you want to too you can change the turbo and still use the Gfb.

Does the stock diffuser have to be removed for the cup one to be fitted? By the way subscribed, :thumbup: we might be joining the Octavia family with two kids now.

you have to remove everything I think, I hope so because I hate the massive reflector on the back
  • Like 1

Looking good so far buddy. I will be watching with interest :-)

Sorry to be a pain, but do you have the light codes for the ones you fitted in the doors / interior roof etc....?
I have a couple of numberplate ones myself I am yet to fit, had them for years so hoping to get them on soon

Paul

Looking good so far buddy. I will be watching with interest :-)

Sorry to be a pain, but do you have the light codes for the ones you fitted in the doors / interior roof etc....?

I have a couple of numberplate ones myself I am yet to fit, had them for years so hoping to get them on soon

Paul

Cheers rockyvrs well it's going well to say I wasn't to modified it.

I didn't changed any light codes on vcds and i recycled the bulbs from my mk2 fabia vrs

• Like 2

Meant to ask how har was it to fit the 90 degree and the muffler delete?

Notice a difference?

just depends how good you are on the tools. I'm always messing with the cars I've had. I did Google/YouTube just as a guide but took me about a few hours but I was hungover from the work doo.

Yeah I notice a different alot smoother and you can hear the turbo more but also I took the dtuk box off because the area was going into skoda for warranty work.

• Like 1

So they don't mind you have been messing with the exhaust and air intake stuff?

I want to mess a bit with mine but I just don't wanna write the warranty off.

no not at all. My mk2 fabia vrs had a new engine in it when the airride and wheels was on it. They didn't notice it was decat either.

Also I think nothing said this time round but I bet they was surprised when they started it up being an estate haha

Yesterday I got an it bored and the missus wrapping the presents inside. I decided to test fit the diffuser. I'm liking the look of it and it's going to be metallic black but unsure about the exhaust tips. Also I've got rid of that massively long reflector.

20161218_152243.jpg

20161218_152305.jpg

20161218_152315.jpg

20161218_152328.jpg

Also I've fitted the kill all wipers kit to the rear. Makes the car alot cleaner

20161219_081824.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I got an it bored and the missus wrapping the presents inside. I decided to test fit the diffuser. I'm liking the look of it and it's going to be metallic black but unsure about the exhaust tips. Also I've got rid of that massively long reflector.

20161218_152243.jpg

Very nice, I got one as well only had time to prime it so far.

do you mind to explain how to secure the top of the diffuser?(double sided tape?) 

Very nice, I got one as well only had time to prime it so far.

do you mind to explain how to secure the top of the diffuser?(double sided tape?)

I'm not sure how to bond it to the bumper either double sided tape or tigerseal and masking tape to hold it up for a day like on the pictures

I'm not sure how to bond it to the bumper either double sided tape or tigerseal and masking tape to hold it up for a day like on the pictures

that's what I thought! shame really , they could have added some kind of clips like the OEM (maybe I make something similar)