Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. What exactly do you need from me? Just link to download 0490?
  2. Probably SKODA delaer has just removed Component Protection but has not recovered FEC/SWaP codes. Go to service menu (long press MENU button, then go to FEC/SWaP codes and installed codes. Check if there are any that are Valid.
  3. But this is just a restart without reseting to factory settings...
  4. Try to reset the unit to factory settings.
  5. You need to check the error code with some OBD diagnostics tool (VCDS, Vag Can Pro, OBD Eleven, ODIS, VC Tool etc.) to understand the problem, make sure the root casuse is fixed and then clear the error code.
  6. Nope, just glovebox unit, SD card for maps (32GB recommended so you canhave the whole Europe on single card) and internal GPS antenna.
  7. Yes, Amundsen MIB2 unit can be reworked (activated, CP removed) using SD card only MIB STD2 TOOLBOX is the keyword...
  8. I don't deal with aftermarket units so can not give my opinion on any of them, sorry.
  9. Unfortunately I don't deal with MIB3 units...
  10. OK, got your VIN in PM. You don't have CANTON so if there is no audio then either all speakers are broken, all harnesses between infotainment unit 5Q0035874B and speakers failed or the infotainment unit itself is broken. I can try to repair it but you have to deliver it to me to Poland. In the worst case scenario, i.e. if it's BER (Beyond Economic Repair), then I can prepare new unit, in Plug&Play version (Component Protection error visible in diagnostics only but everything works correctly, no need to visit Skoda dealer). Pls switch to PM if you are interested.
  11. I sent you link to download MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T. SD card slot is available inside glove box, vertically, next to the display.
  12. @MoAleem @tomivrs I sent you both PM
  13. 550GBP for repairing your unit seems really high... I can deliver a replacement unit, in Plug&Play version, at 60% of this amount. But before we proceed further pls send me VIN of your car in PM so I can check your car configuration.
  14. See Activating SmartLink on Swing 3 I have never tried it but it looks it worked for most of users. All others check your PMs
  15. @Oskark thx for VIN. Originally your car was equipped with 5E0035840A, not 5Q0035840A, so it was MIB1 Bolero. It was also equipped with CANTON MIB1 amplifier 8V0035223. When changing glove box unit to MIB2, e.g. Amundsen 5Q0035874A, you also have to swap CANTON MIB1 amplifier to CANTON MIB2 amplifier 3Q0035466A or 81A035223. Component protection must be removed from new amplifier. New glove box unit must heve component protection either removed or must be patched to have component protection disabled. You have to set byt 04 in new glove box unit to 00 and byte 11 to 02. You have to set adaptation channel "IDE01996-MAS00847-Installation list: specified installations-Digital Sound System Control Module" to "Yes"
  16. Some things need to be clarified: 5Q0035840A is Bolero MIB2, not MIB1 Assuming original unit was 5Q0035840A, the CANTON amplifier you originally had must have been for MIB2 too To clarify all the doubts I need VIN, I will PM you to get it.
  17. pab567 replied to puttehallis's topic in Skoda Yeti
    Unfortunately I don't have any firmware for youe unit neither I know what is tle most recent version. MEN2_EU_VWGPX_P8050L should be compatible.
  18. pab567 replied to puttehallis's topic in Skoda Yeti
    I am sorry but I don't have any of: MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0367T MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0369T MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0370T Moreover, I have never heard about any of them...
  19. Download link for MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T sent in PM
  20. Thank you @Alidocious for you kinfd post and welcome to the group of my happy customers

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.