Everything posted by pab567
- Columbus RNS 510 stuck in bootloop - help needed
-
Is there an update to Infotainment System (5Q0035842A / H24) newer than 0241?
I can send you MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T - why do you want older (0245)?
- 2017 SW update questions??
- 2017 SW update questions??
- 2017 SW update questions??
-
Upgrading Infotainment System To Get Android Auto
PM sent
-
Upgrading Infotainment System To Get Android Auto
PM sent
-
Upgrading Infotainment System To Get Android Auto
PM sent
- Columbus RNS 510 stuck in bootloop - help needed
-
Fitting reverse camera
Your unit 5Q0035842A support RVC, despite mechanical installation you have to adjust coding in infotainment (5F) and parking distance control (10) units.
-
2016 Fabia Radio Update
You're welcome
-
What sun visor clip do I need
-
What sun visor clip do I need
Share VIN in PM and I will check part number
-
2016 Fabia Radio Update
When upgrading: enter service menu (requires developer mode enabled in adaptations) select manual SWDL select all unmark cpu/emergencu and main/emergnecy start
-
2016 Fabia Radio Update
@oabraldes sent in PM
-
2016 Fabia Radio Update
Sorry, I was away, has just returned home, too late to drive to workshop now, will send you tomorrow.
-
2016 Fabia Radio Update
ok
-
2016 Fabia Radio Update
OK, I knnow wher ethe problem is but I am not able to help you, pls drop me reminder in PM in the evening (9 PM CET).
-
2016 Fabia Radio Update
RequiredVersionOfDM must be modified as well
-
2016 Fabia Radio Update
Yes, you go directly from 253T to 480T now. Just keep in mind metainfo2.txt from 480T must be modified to (check for "RequiredVersion" tags and change non-zero values to 0.
-
2016 Fabia Radio Update
Use tools menu to patch SWDL
-
2016 Fabia Radio Update
All you need is MIB STD2 Toolbox and google
-
Skoda Swing Firmware Update - MU 8755
@Vladimir2708 I'm sorrry but I don't know the solution to patch your unit.
-
2016 Fabia Radio Update
@oabraldes what is part number of your infotainment unit?
-
Columbus Infotainment System
sent in PM