Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. Old check your PMs. @oldjohn ghost screen is 99% HW issue, digitizer to be replaced.
  2. Link for MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T on PM
  3. Change adaptation channel "WiFi_Client_HMI" to "On". Make sure NAD module is turned on in coding (I think byte 15, bit 3, but not 100% sure).
  4. I can try... @magiel pls post VCDS adaptation channels map or OBD Eleven backup from 5GF unit with coding and adaptations.
  5. 6V0919604 as expected. Replacement is piece of cake, all you need is 4 pieces of removal keys.
  6. I beleive the display unit is faulty and needs replacement. They ar enot expensive and are not covered iwth Component Protection. I beleive the part number is 6V0919604 but pls share your VIN so I can check in parts catalogue.
  7. Once again for all those who don't know how to use "Search" 1. format SD (if possible 8, 16 or 32GB) under FAT32. 2. unpack to root (metainfo2.txt and all the folders must be placed directly on SD, not in any folder) 3. insert SD card into the slot 4. enter Service Menu (long press MENU button)
  8. Yes, you are on the latest firmware.
  9. It depends on HW version. For C3 up to C10 best is 5238. For C12 it's 5274 and for C14 - 6276.
  10. Link for SW download sent on PM. Unfortunately for maps you have to search yourself 😞
  11. Just google, it has been described multiple times...
  12. If you have unit with OEM sat nav - yes, and it can be done from SD without necesiity to open and solder the unit.
  13. If you are interested in MIB STD2 PQ unit pls contact me on PM.
  14. I sent you download link on PM.
  15. I sent you link on PM. What woul dyou like to get with SW update?
  16. It's possible but the unit must be patched first which in this case means it has to be open and soldered.
  17. MIB STD2 PQ are original VAG products, they were installed in FL SKODA YETI (from MY15).
  18. I beleive cheapest option is to have it repaired. If you want a replacement unit, modern one, I recommend MIB STD2 PQ unit.
  19. Visit your SKODA dealer, I don;t know anyone who can patch these units
  20. Nope, usually it's not an issue of LCD but both radio board (HW problem, dry joints in power circuit) and mainboard (SW).
  21. THis is usually result of combination of both HW and SW problem. What is your location?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.