Everything posted by pab567
-
Skoda Swing Firmware Update - MU 8755
Sent on PM
-
Main screen doesn't work
UR welcome
-
2015 bolero carplay
These units are NOT covered with any security code but with component protection technology. Patching means firmware in the unit must be modified todisable component protection in HMI and enable all the feature.
-
Mib 2 high and 2.5 high SW update
MHI2_ER_SKG13_P4526 (1440) - I sent you download link on PM
-
Mib 2 high and 2.5 high SW update
MST2_EU_VW_PQ_P0369T - I sent you link on PM
-
Climatronic button broken
Remove the whole panel (as far as I remember there are no screwa so just pull it out) and then you will be able to have it dismantled and cleaned. In th eworst scenario yu can but a second hand one and replace it by yourself, its not covered with component protection.
-
Wheel part number
If these are original rims and you share VIN then I can check in teh catalogue
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
-
ECU fault message
If you share VIN i can provide more details on car configuration
- My girl.
-
Upgrading Infotainment System To Get Android Auto
Yes, I have, if you are interested pls contact me on PM. It's quite easy, all you need is torx T20 screwdriver and 2 removal keys. 30 minutes work. It's just the question of replacing glove box unit (infotainment reader), display unit replacement is not necessary.
-
Swing radio to Swing+ or Bolero?
Any unit - but Bolero and Amundsen can be patched which is not possible for Swing+ (at least I don't know any solution for it).
-
Swing radio to Swing+ or Bolero?
If you don't need Android Auto and Apple CarPlay then Swing+ is a good choice otherwise go for Bolero or Amundsen. Swing+ must have component protection removed by Skoda dealer (or someone having ODIS online account for Skoda) and parametrization (at least coding and adaptations) adjusted to your car.
-
Air Flow Through Vents on Motorway Journeys
Have you used VCDS or any other disgnostics tool to read errors?
-
Intermittent Climatronic issue - unable to adjust temperature setting
I suspect that dial encoder is broken. Do you have VCDS or any other disgnostics tool to read errors?
-
Rear speakers don't work
VIN?
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
All check your PMs. 1. format SD (max 32GB) under FAT32 2. unpack to root (metainfo2.txt and all the folders must be placed directly on SD, not in any folder) 3. insert SD card into the slot 4. enter Service Menu (long press MENU button)
-
Infotainment update
There is 0480 available but if everything works OK then I do not recommend to run this update as changes to 0478, which is very stable firmware, are minor. Radio stations logos are built into the firmware. Maps on seaparate SD.
-
Bluetooth module
BT Harness pin 4 -> Head Unit pin 11 BT Harness pin 5 -> Head Unit pin 5
-
Problem with Apple CarPlay
You are not the first with this problem... make reset to factory settings.
-
How to update swing radio….
Just re-save the stations and they should appear again
-
How to update swing radio….
Link to 8755 sent on PM. What is your CarPlay problem?
- Enable SmartLink
-
Skoda citigo head unit 2017 retrofit
Contact your Skoda dealer
- Enable SmartLink