Everything posted by pab567
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
3 - yes 4 - KL30 (+12V), KL31 (GND) 5 - yes
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Unfortunately I don't have software for your unit.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Unfortunately there is no update for your unit.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Unit must be placed in emergency mode and reflashed. It requires unit to be open and UART connected.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Check your PMs. Please note I will not be available until September 6th so the requests for SW update will be on hold.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
@Scoutboycheck your PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Unfortunately there is no newer SW version available for your unit. A solution MIGHT be to reflash your instruments cluster with newer SW however this does not always help.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Check your PMs
-
Is there an update to Infotainment System (5Q0035842A / H24) newer than 0241?
PM
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Not possible with 5Q0035820, must be replaced with 5Q0035842x (x = A, B or C)
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Unfortunately there is no SW update for your unit.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Unfortunately there is no SW update available for your unit at all :(
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Model number and SW version of your current unit?
-
Replacing infotainment
There were no MIB1 units installed in Fabia 3 so for sure you have MIB2 unit. Pls share model number and SW version of your current unit.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Check PMs - no link means I have no update
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
@Zephyrus unfortunately I don't have newer version for you unit. All others pls check PMs.
-
Smartlink
Bad news - your unit is 5Q0035819C, such units do not support SmartLink (although you might have such icon available in touch screen menu). Checking PQ codes of your car just confirms it: To get SMartLink active you must have glove box unit replaced :(
-
Smartlink
VIN of your Fabia?
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Unfortunately not
-
Android Auto Connection Issues
Even MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T PMed
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
0480. But if you have 0478 and don't have any issues then I do NOT recommend to update.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB STD2 infotainment system with Android in Superb II
@vdias if you want to get such unit for your car pls contact me on PM
-
Amundsen MIB STD2 infotainment system with Android in Superb II
Rear view camera image but no OPS - this is related to SW versions above 0241. To have it solved (to have OPS overlay or RVC image) you need to replace or upgrade SW in your PDC / PLA unit. The ones that work are those used in Yeti FL cars - 5J0919475C (4 channels - rear only, can also use any module with HW version 5J0919475A and have firmware updated to 0011), 1Z0919475G (8 channels, can also use any module with HW version 7N0919475 and have firmware updated to 0011), 3T0919475G (PLA 12 channels, can also use any module with HW version 4H0919475E and have firmware updated to 0013), An interesting option is also to replace 8 channels controller with 1K8919472C which has the feature of self turning on when approaching car / wall in front of you (it requires re-pinning or special adapter as plugs are different).