Everything posted by NottsIan
-
Karoq 1.5 SE L cabin noise
I have a 2021 SEL on factory fitted 18" Michelin Primacy's and wouldn't say its any noisier than my previous vehicles. Yes, on some surfaces there is some drumming from the rears which , as has been said, is not so well deadened on the SEL due to the lack of any hard barrier between the boot area and the cabin. Can't say I find it obtrusive though...
-
Fusebox
Not quite sure what you mean there? Is there no fuse in position 13 ? Or does the fusebox layout not agree with the manual ?
-
Skoda Karoq
Have you accidentally rotated the mirror switch to the OFF position. There's separate positions for 'L' , 'R' adjustment, 'heated' and Off
-
Karoq electric boot
I hope you took a photo of the broken wire and got back to the dealer for a refund of your £95 investigation charge. They obviously failed to diagnose the fault correctly...
-
High beam assist stopped working
did they scan the system for fault codes ? I dont have High beam assist on my current car but have had it on previous. Is there any menu option in the 'settings' which can enable/disable it ? if so , try toggling it to disable then enable
-
High beam assist stopped working
Oh well, it was worth a try. Sounds like you've got a fault somewhere then, possibly the camera not working ?
-
High beam assist stopped working
Does the headlight rotary switch need to be in the Auto position ?
-
Auto dimming mirrors only on driver and centre?
- Skoda Karoq key battery number
Correct, they're different thickness and capacity- Skoda Karoq key battery number
Plenty here in packs of 2, 4 or 6 https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?i=merchant-items&me=A3C0TNVGB0Y0Q2&rh=p_4%3APanasonic&dc&ds=v1%3AVZJ%2Be49R%2BWw3AbHQ1GEwU7sz6GiAc9iKoHVuG8yL4BA&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&qid=1691834980&ref=sr_nr_p_4_3 I've bought both CR2025 ( in error ) and CR2032 from them. Quick (free) delivery and good use by date- Wireless Android Auto issue
I think the wireless AA implementation is still quite buggy in both cars and phones. It's great when it works but can be a pain at times! It's better than the built in sat nav though...- Wireless Android Auto issue
I have a Xiaomi Note 10 and that disconnects periodically but it's not consistent, sometimes it will go for hours then at other times it will disconnect 3 or 4 times in an hour. It reconnects after maybe 10 seconds or so. It' also takes a minute or so to connect initially when starting the car.- Karoq cam belt change - start saving now !
I think Skoda UK and the dealers were in an untenable position, there was so much information around that the belt didn't need changing at 5yrs that they were forced to come into line. The fact that the procedure for the 1.5 ACT was so complicated and needed specialist equipment and trained techs probably helped make up their minds! In reality the procedure for the 1.5 ACT was really only designed to be used when the camshaft had been removed e.g head off , probably because the belt was never designed to be routinely replaced!!- How do you set the "Speed Limit warning" ?
With the central display selected to Driving Data e.g speed displayed, if you use the RH scroll wheel, is there not a Warning At in the list of options ?- Car automatically locking when getting out / Key not in range
There's a thread about this on the Karoqforums https://www.karoqforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=713 Not sure there was any concrete solution but at least one was down to a faulty lock. Might be worth trying disabling the 'autolock at x mph' to see if that has any effect, as it seems to be that type of 'locking' i.e no mirror fold , that's happening- Karoq bought on Finance
I believe the 50% is only if you wish to end the agreement and hand the car back. I've had HP agreements in the past, where advantageous due to deposit contributions etc, and paid them off within a month.- Karoq bought on Finance
I thought that , under the CCA, a maximum of 58 days interest could be charged! The formula is here https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2004/1483- Anti siphon system on Karoq MY23
If its Australia then the problem with 91 RON is the very high sulphur content which will affect the PPF https://www.drive.com.au/news/what-is-a-petrol-particulate-filter-and-which-cars-have-them-in-australia/- TMC traffic events no longer being received...firmware update required?
I believe it DOES have to be a Skoda proprietary card. They are coded in some way that the nav system checks.- Cambelt change necessary after 5 years?
I thought Crasher ( local independant VAG specialist ) quoted the official information from erWin earlier , at least for the 1.5 ACT petrol engine, together with his recommendation- KESSY unlocking temperamental
I wonder what would happen if the motion detection circuitry in the key was faulty ? I would have thought that it wouldnt either lock or unlock, since the key would be permanently 'asleep' , but you could possibly imagine a scenario whereby it might be awake when in the car since its in contact with the immobiliser. It might then stay awake long enough to allow locking but then once its gone to sleep it would never wake up due to motion and thus couldnt unlock the car...- Start/Stop system no longer shuts engine off when stopping
but assuming you've still got the clutch depressed and in gear , ready to pull away, then the start/ stop shouldn't be operating!- Start/Stop system no longer shuts engine off when stopping
That sounds like its faulty. On my DSG, the engine will restart instantly as soon as you touch the throttle or move the steering a little and and wont stop again until youve moved a certain distance. On a manual I would have expected it not to stop until in neutral with clutch released , and then to restart as soon as the clutch is depressed.- Philips Ultinon adapters
The Karoq is not listed as one of the compatible models- Philips Ultinon adapters
I didnt think the Pro 9100 had ECE-Homologation and wouldnt be road legal (even in France?) . The 6001 has it https://poland.lumileds.com/first-road-legal-h7-led-retrofit-headlight-bulb-in-france/ but only for some models... - Skoda Karoq key battery number
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.