Skip to content

sussamb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sussamb

  1. sussamb replied to a post in a topic in Škoda Kamiq
    Lane assist isn't what I would call dangerous but it is annoying so along with Stop/Start I turn it off everytime I drive off. It has no useful purpose.
  2. I switch mine off as can't abide it, did the same on my previous Ford that I ran for nearly 10 years.
  3. Exactly. Shows it's just a con.
  4. Ah ok but that's not what was said above, it said up to MY21 and after MY21
  5. Reckon it means all of them except MY21?
  6. Strange cos my boot is quite large for the size of the car
  7. sussamb replied to anw's topic in Škoda Kamiq
    Part of the mirror housing/roof console I believe
  8. 4. It's called progress
  9. I switch mine off the moment I start off, it's just a con so manufacturers can claim a slightly reduced mpg
  10. And we know who to blame for that... but they chose to believe all the lies
  11. Mine is left hand drive bought in France
  12. Mine didn't come with locking wheel nuts, happy with that
  13. Great, thanks
  14. sussamb replied to survey's topic in Skoda Karoq
    Yep, and it's free! Oops, no it's not, that's the energy blue, we have 2 skodas in those colours so saved over a grand 😁
  15. @lastgaspcan you post a link to this, might get some delivered to my French house!
  16. I did that when my wife's car had an issue. After a few days I enabled it and voila, no issue, so I guess that reset it.
  17. Is it the Mix/repeat sub folders setting perhaps?
  18. Never got mine to work, certainly wouldn't pay for it
  19. Yes it is unrelated, it's a setting in the menu, can't recall exactly where though
  20. Magic. Thanks
  21. You said rear ended too many times ... which made me think you're unlucky.
  22. Wow, never been rear ended, you must attract them
  23. Had an issue today and can't seem to find any setting that might cause it. Incoming calls ring on my phone, not through the car speakers, but once accepted the audio comes through the car speakers. Anyone have any suggestions?
  24. sussamb replied to sussamb's topic in Škoda Kamiq
    Strange, maybe more Skoda cost cutting
  25. Certainly some drivers seem incapable of using theirs 😂

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.