Everything posted by sussamb
-
Reversing camera
Well you see those in your wing mirrors...
-
Reversing camera
Unfortunately they just see down the sides and not behind the box body of the ambulance
-
Which Kamiq?
I've had manuals all my life but when I got my Kamiq over a year ago I bought the 1.5 with DSG. Very happy with it, very smooth in auto mode and you can use it in manual mode if you wish.
-
Front passenger door module upgrade
Crikey, what extra does that give?
-
Front passenger door module upgrade
Upgrade to what?
-
Kamiq corroded rear brake discs
Our nearly 6 year old Karoq has never had this issue and our one year old Kamiq is also fine. I suspect salt air doesn't help, but certainly a good dab on the brakes occasionally should keep them from suffering too much.
-
Help...Brand New Kamiq picked up and misfired on way home. Shall I reject it?
Always find it amazing that these days with the on board telemetry garages are still unable to resolve an issue like this.
-
Fuse Type For Dashcam
You just tuck the cable in, no need for the mini plug to be pushed through anything
-
Karoq cam belt change - start saving now !
I was agreeing with StEdmund
-
Fuse Type For Dashcam
No need. You can route it underneath the dash and then up the pillar without removing the dash end panel.
-
Fuse Type For Dashcam
The fuse box you need is the one behind the glove box
-
Karoq cam belt change - start saving now !
I agree ... no point paying for something that might never happen
-
Cruise Control and ACC in cold weather
Ah well that doesn't happen in a car that just has normal CC.
-
Cruise Control and ACC in cold weather
Normal CC doesn't as it doesn't adjust the speed set
-
Cruise Control and ACC in cold weather
Normal CC doesn't use any sensors though so maybe a software glitch resolved by the stop and restart
-
Manual Škoda with kickback pedal
Well detail given above so at least now you know. Enjoy your Kamiq, I love mine.
-
Manual Škoda with kickback pedal
Always worth reading the manual as it answers most things https://www.manualslib.com/manual/978932/Skoda-Superb.html?page=156 That's for the Superb, can't find the relevant one on line but it's the same in my Kamiq printed manual
-
Manual Škoda with kickback pedal
Not sure what you mean?
-
Can Running Lights Be Swtiched Off?
Ah ok, just need to be on the brakes a little earlier. The car will creep forward unless you control it with the brake pedal
-
Suitable Under Seat Stowage Box
Buy the Skoda one?
-
Can Running Lights Be Swtiched Off?
Something is wrong with your technique or the car if it's launching you up a slope!
-
Can Running Lights Be Swtiched Off?
Don't believe the DRLs can be switched off
-
Questionable oil reading on a new 2021 Kamiq 1.0 TSI
I always do, saves expecting someone else to do it for you
-
Reversing camera
They do, but no rear view mirror unlike cars
-
Driving in Spain in my Skoda Kamiq 1.00 TSI SE L EXEC = LED lights
Many cars these days have flat beams ... so they don't aim either left or right.