Skip to content

sussamb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sussamb

  1. Ours never has ... and we use E10 whenever possible
  2. Depends on which headlights are fitted, not all have this setting.
  3. sussamb replied to BTandSid's topic in Skoda Karoq
    I use sport on approach to roundabouts and some junctions, and on some overtakes. Makes merging and overtaking easier.
  4. Not sure why you're having an issue, once my engine has warmed up there is no problem warming up the car.
  5. That's normal. If you're using the handbrake just release it as if you're doing a hill start.
  6. Exactly. Folks should read the link I posted above.
  7. Never had an issue with ours.
  8. You might find this helpful https://www.skoda-storyboard.com/en/skoda-world/innovation-and-technology/technology/10-tips-on-how-to-use-air-conditioning-properly/
  9. Should be, we have those and I use them to adjust the headlamps down when travelling in France to prevent dazzle. Three full turns of the appropriate screw does the job.
  10. Well hopefully the road signs told him that...
  11. Your satnav is a navigation device, it's not there to display everything you want or may find on a map. Provided it gets you to your destination it's doing what it's meant to do.
  12. Cup holders can't be expected to hold every size of cups folks might buy. I've never had issues but then I don't buy huge coffee cups
  13. If anyone is considering replacing their windscreen wipers I can confirm that the Bosch A864S that fit the Karoq also fit the Kamiq.
  14. Rather glad I don't have a digital dash then, no rattles at all on mine.
  15. OPs mileage is not even half of yours so his engine is barely warming up, I'd expect it to be low from what he says.
  16. Didn't know the Kamiq had that!
  17. So is it as simple as removing that?
  18. How do you do that as if simple it sounds like we should all do it, I switch off stop/start everytime I start the car anyway so no loss there
  19. Think it stays live for around 10 minutes then shuts down
  20. Well that depends on who's looking ... personally I find many of the colours that cost extra look terrible.
  21. Both our Skodas are that colour, I've always refused to pay extra for paint. The car isn't faster, more reliable, more comfortable etc etc
  22. I suspect you are ... not going nuts but brushing the paddle
  23. If charging but no data try a different cable ensuring it's a data cable

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.