Everything posted by Paws4Thot
-
All Season Tyres for Citigo
- the truth about electric cars
The last time I looked (about 10s before the time stamp on this message), it was 2024.- Lane assist - does anyone actually like it?
You should definitely throw away the keys and walk everywhere.- spark plugs are unevenly colored, advice please?
Physician, first heal yourself!- Can we really trust any car manufacturer to be honest these days?
I had to rejoin in order to contact Colin in order to ask, and then decided that my "new" user name is the one I use on more or less every other forum I'm on anyway...- Can we really trust any car manufacturer to be honest these days?
I had a computer failure, and was only able to reinstate access using a new e-mail and user-tag.- spark plugs are unevenly colored, advice please?
@hzoltaan @RicardoM Back in the day, the usual UK cure for issues with a Pierburg carburettor was to buy a correctly jetted Weber direct replacement for $engine. Whether these are even still available I don't know.- Help with weird noise.
And none of those checks other than tyres and oil level would be the cause of "car making a noise" anyway.- the truth about electric cars
Likewise, well except that the Rover P6 was an Opel Ascona 1.9 SR Berlina.- Can we really trust any car manufacturer to be honest these days?
I did not say that. It is unusual to find a VLOG opinion piece that actually has cites at all, never mind reputable cites.- Can we really trust any car manufacturer to be honest these days?
Do I trust any opinion piece I find on YouChube? NO! Do I contemplate blocking more or less anyone who quotes YouChube opinions as fact? YES!- Help with weird noise.
No certainty, but look under the engine bay and see if there's a loose undertray or cable tray that's flapping in the slipstream. The last time I had anything like this a local garage fixed it for £5 in their coffee swindle.- the truth about electric cars
And, of course, if you need another few miles to reach a planned destination an ICE will allow you to do a splash and dash that takes maybe 10 minutes from decision to stopped and back to highway speed.- AnnoyingPentium's 2006 Fabia 1.2 12v Ambiente-ish
Done that, and indeed the jack and axle stand as well!- Induction kit
Save your money; the only thing an "induction kit" will do is increase the noise level.- ESP light come on intermitently
Have you checked the wiring to that sensor for damage?- 120 GLS Brake hissing sound when pressed
@nta16 @StevesTruck and I are all thinking much the same thing; What you're describing sounds like a vacuum servo leak and will never be cured by bleeding the brakes.- Esp/abs
(0) Battery and alternator connections are secure, then (1) and (2) above.- Octavia mk1 VRs @project175kplus
Not sure about lower, but another 6mm spacered out for maximum H*11aflush?- Esp/abs
That seems like normal function for an indirect TPMS; when a tyre gets soft it activates. Oh and it is triggered by measuring relative wheel speed using the ABS sensors, so it could be a slow puncture or an ABS fault.- Warning lights issue
Get it down home, then get a trusted local garage to do a deep load test on the battery; they may do this for free subject to you agreeing they get the business if it needs a new one.- Wynn's DPF Cleaner. Or snake oil?
Dunno. I accept your personal account, but am surprised that a particulate cleaner made it through the combustion chamber in an effective form.- spark plugs are unevenly colored, advice please?
Which makes me think of the HT leads.- Please engage reverse gear and indicate
So that the car can perform a "safe reverse parking manoeuvre" without driver intervention. I, too, would prefer it to wait to be asked before starting to give you instructions and steering itself.- 2024my vrs estate
It "may" just be the build week? - the truth about electric cars
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.