Skip to content

defsix

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by defsix

  1. If you connect directly to the antenna you can risk damaging the transmitter in the car. You are changing the characteristics of the antenna.
  2. You could ask the boys and girls that like to take your car for a drive without asking! They use a dual antenna to pick up the signal from your key to retransmit to the car. If you slightly detuned the antenna you'd get a less sensitive and therefore more accurate signal retrieval from the key. YMMV
  3. There's definitely protection built in to the head unit either via thermal fuse or some overload sensor. If you overload it the USB, it will switch off. Time or another unit need to shutdown before it resets.
  4. Lock the car and walk away for 20 mins. I think there's a time delay fuse that resets after a while. Had the same issue before.
  5. I'd be looking at the door wiring loom from the door to the inside at this stage. Check it for resistance whilst opening and closing.
  6. On the central console, how the locks behave etc. Unlock on stop , all door or drivers door etc.
  7. And what way have you it set in the menu ?
  8. Is that not the way it is supposed to work? If you unlock the car and then use button on the tailgate, does it open?
  9. Is there not an emergency pull cord on the inside?
  10. There's another post a while back here about this. You can't save the seat position in any of the extreme positions.
  11. The microswitch is in the geared device that slows the opening and closing mech.
  12. If you have the Mirror Sync option ticked does it work?
  13. You're charged by the 1L bottle I believe. What are they going to do with the ½ that's left?
  14. I see the UPD2 now alright. Another thing I need to add to the list of things to do!
  15. That only refers to Gearbox mode being lost on restart. FL models won't keep Drive Select position on restart because of emissions. Same reason you can't code out the start/stop
  16. You've got to put them on first for them to work. They will auto dip then.
  17. Thought so. I don't believe this is available for the FL.
  18. I assume this still doesn't apply to FL versions?
  19. The symbols are both for the phone. One is battery, the other is signal strength.
  20. I'll add this to the list of things to do/try 😜
  21. I have mine set to the key, Via the profile settings all working as designed. Yet the chair will not persistently sit at the extreme position. I have the ass full down and the thigh one fully up. They always go back just a fraction after a few hours.
  22. You feel more planted in the seat. I always thought the seating position was high, coming from an A4
  23. I agree with this too. 1cm makes all the difference.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.