Skip to content

Cairus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cairus

  1. You are wrong. I Dont have the Firmware I have done this with a friend from Austria. No Bad Solution
  2. @Tell I Dont need the ToolBox for Firmware Train Jump and without Developer Mode. This in turn means that the meta file is signed.
  3. @WesBrooks You can get the Files from me, but you need Diagnose Tool for Unlock Developer Mode. ToolBox you need. manipulated meta file And a good User Manual All is your own risk
  4. For smartlink you have Patch the unit. Firmware 3 or 4 is Not the Problem
  5. You need Patch for smartlink Dont make Update 3 To 4 With Stock Files. This brick your Unit
  6. 24h activ https://mega.nz/file/Fm1yTYoZ#fC9DgUXxtEe1pz-IFr9KyR9teX44u5ECXH8ZddE4omc
  7. Personal, i never Update a Unit with Firmware 2XX. Change to brick the unit is high
  8. Dont make Update when you dont Know what are you doing by Firmware jump
  9. Check the electrical circuit diagrams beforehand.
  10. The 5WA control units are significantly more stable. They would be worth considering for a possible upgrade.
  11. Personally, I wouldn't update an HW2 to firmware 04xx. The chance of damaging the device is high.
  12. SFD Unlock the unit for 90min After this time, New Unlock
  13. Cairus replied to Paul52's topic in Skoda Yeti
    In Bad Situation, yes. Normaly not
  14. SFD 2 was started Summer 2024
  15. Cairus replied to Paul52's topic in Skoda Yeti
    Pre Facelift have 4 Pin Code. Safed in the Cluster. Change Radio, you need Pin from New Radio. Ist no mib Device Facelift have CP and called mib PQ
  16. Found 100% solution
  17. Be careful with metal valve caps. They can corrode so badly that you have to cut them off. I'm speaking from experience.
  18. I say without Dealer sind without Odis. I Not say without Server Access. VC Tool for make the Change

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.