Skip to content

travs

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by travs

  1. travs replied to FSKO's topic in Hellos and Goodbyes
    Welcome. It’s an absolute goldmine for sure. Enjoy!
  2. Hi

    travs replied to nimni's topic in Hellos and Goodbyes
    Welcome. Check out the Fabia forums and see who else has the same. Plenty of info around I’m sure!
  3. Welcome. Glad you’ve seen the value of it. It’s an absolute goldmine of help.
  4. Hi

    travs replied to denbycraig's topic in Hellos and Goodbyes
    Hi and welcome. What do you have? Feel free to look around
  5. Yeah the latter - on the A25 heading towards Oxted. That’s a real shame.
  6. Last time I’ve been past the Grasshopper it was either defunct or closed for renovation. Internet search doesn’t look too good but not much in the last couple of years.
  7. Done matey
  8. Mate. I drafted a reply and got distracted. Yeah I’d be up for something. Used to do some decent BMW meets yonks ago; meet at the Grasshopper in Westerham (classic for car meets; my Dad said that had been going on for decades) and then sit down and have some grub. Def different vibe to burnouts in an MFI car park!
  9. Load opening also I guess. The hatch is awesome but you’ve still got to lift the dead bodies over the boot lip
  10. The estate is 660litres but the hatchback is a cavernous 625 litres and the seats all go down in the same way
  11. This one for far less miles and a much better fuel… Lovely
  12. I chatted to him - they removed it from a couple of models including the Superb from 2019 onwards so no joy for mine. Was just thinking if OP was worried about droning, then when the time came to a resonator delete, the RPM one would be worthy.
  13. @JR RS can help with that too - the middle resonator removal (after the cats) has the highest risk of drone but there is a guy (in Norfolk I think) who fabricates them with a Hemholtz tube so there's no drone. Not sure on Octavia but Cupra Formentor exhaust parts have been used on Superb with success which could be an option.
  14. Hmmmm….if you’ve got a GPF in the downpipe is there a chance of failing MOT on emissions? Otherwise, if not Skoda versions, can you also look at other VAG models?
  15. Summer wheels back on. With Forge 11mm hubcentric spacers all round so it doesn’t look quite like a fat guy with tiny feet. Uploading pics from iPhone seems to flip them upside down. I turned the pictures upside down in my photo album thinking I’d play the system…and it uploads as is, still upside down 🤯
  16. It’s a fair point - mine were wearing thinner than the fronts. Always a possibility the pedal movement is driver reassurance
  17. It’s a no brainer! Race blue version so it looks hollow and matches your car perfectly.
  18. Does it?! But I can feel the brake pedal move away from my foot when it’s on and wants to slow down so assumed it was using normal braking 🫤
  19. 40is the best for me too. Must remember to take out the entire interior and inflate tyres to 50psi for my next run. Glad you’re enjoying @travo
  20. Not sure any lack of cleanliness would cause smearing unless you mean the ceramic only bonded in a patchy way maybe. Otherwise, the only downside is it locks in the dirty so you can't clean it unless you remove the coating. Yep I use Carpro Hydro2 which is touchless (after cleaning, mist on, jetwash off) which I do everywhere. I think the only products for this are Hydro2 and Gyeon Wetcoat. For me the longevity isn't anywhere near what it should be all over the car (although that's sometimes the trend with the marketing spiel) but it does do some decent beading on the screens until it gives in to the wipers. The side glass and non-swept areas last much better though. Drying aids and quick detailers are pretty useful for this sort of thing. G-Techniq Ceramic Sealant worked well. Carpro Reload not so much.
  21. I know that feeling lol
  22. @omnipeta - tagging you into @IulianE 's offer
  23. Welcome - with a name like that you have the wrong car! 😁 Very weird. Just to check, do you press start button once to turn on ignition, then foot on brake, then press start again to start the car? Or are you skipping the first press of the start button?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.