Everything posted by logiclee
- What's this??
-
Px.value
I paid £16k 12 months ago for 3 year old 2.0TDi L&K DSG with 15k miles.
-
Px.value
-
Px.value
Yes me. 4 years old. Not a chip, scuff, scratch or ding. I do know these guys on first name terms though. https://www.paintchiptechniques.co.uk/
-
Whot no CD player
Depends how fast your PC is and what software you use. Ripping a CD takes a couple of minutes max. Hardly a chore when I buy a new one.
-
Whot no CD player
Only just in my 50's And he's no idea how many cars I've had, my signature only lists the Skoda's
-
Whot no CD player
Amazon HD Music is now included with Prime Music and no extra charge so you can have CD quality or Hi-Res quality at no extra charge. You'd better have a decent data plan if you want that quality while driving though.
-
Fabia mk4 launch 6pm today (4th May) with launch details
I suspect the 1.5TSi will be into the 7. something seconds to 62mph. A 1.5TSi in Monte trim with sports suspension and 18" wheels, I think that will be as hot as Skoda need to sell.
-
Superskoda is rebranding to Kopacek.
I tried to order some mats but it's wouldn't let me as they were overweight. I believe most couriers now won't deal with them as the courier would need to recover the VAT and they won't do that.
-
Planning to Tow With a New Car - BEWARE
To be fair 9. Citigo, Fabia, Scala, Octavia, Superb, Kamiq, Karoq, Kodiaq and Enyaq.
-
Skoda facelift DSG - any problems
On the DQ200, I've driven it with 1.0TSi, 1.2TSi, 1,4TSi, 1.5TSi, and 1.6TDi. With small cars and larger cars. Some are better suited than others but I think they really nailed the mapping on the 1.0TSi 110/115PS versions. Just seems to gel perfectly.
-
Planning to Tow With a New Car - BEWARE
So do we know what exact Mk4 Models are not homologated to tow?
-
Skoda facelift DSG - any problems
I've had five DQ200's (7 speed dry clutch)and four of those required warranty work. The last one a Mk3 Octavia had £5500 worth of warranty work on the DSG. But I've just bought another and it will be covered by warranty. I wouldn't have one without. I've also had three DQ250 (6 speed wet clutch) DSG's and yes you need a service every 40k miles on these but over 200k miles and not a single issue.
-
Fabia 1.0 TSI 110hp - What are they like to live with?
If ride and noise are the main concern avoid the Monte with wide low profile tyres and sports suspension. Try an SE perhaps? My wife tried the Monte but the low speed town ride was far too unsettled and that's where our Fabia spends all it's time.
-
Whot no CD player
For the few times when 4G is a problem I have over 1TB of lossless music on my phone. At home I use Wifi to stream Hi-Res Music.
-
Fabia mk4 launch 6pm today (4th May) with launch details
I've had Park Assist on two larger Skoda's over 5 years and used it once to try it. Hope we are not forced into 18" wheels and Sports suspension for the 1.5 if the new Fabia is getting it.
-
1.5 TSI for Mk4 possibility?
Autocar are also quoting a 95kw (130ps) 1.0. We shall see if that's a typo. Strange to see the Fabia getting a new output.
-
Fabia mk4 launch 6pm today (4th May) with launch details
Nice to see physical buttons for Climate and steering wheel.
-
Fabia mk4 launch 6pm today (4th May) with launch details
130PS 1.0 then? Or a typo?
-
Fabia mk4 launch 6pm today (4th May) with launch details
Park Assist on a Fabia?
-
1.5 TSI for Mk4 possibility?
If they do a 1.5TSi SEL, I'll order one.
-
Whot no CD player
I'd say yes. I have a Bowers and Wilkins system at home costing many thousands. Music and Home Cinema are my passion. I have over a thousand CD's but they are stashed away in the loft. They are all digitally stored as FLAC that I can access at any time on my main system. My Yeti has Android Auto and I can stream my music from home to the car if required or I have 1.5TB storage on my phone so can connect lossless to the Yeti if I want to. I subscribe to Amazon UHD Music so can stream music in CD or even Hi-res up to 24bit 192khz far exceeding CD Quality. I still buy the occasional CD but they are ripped then put away.
- LED cornering lights?
-
LED cornering lights?
The prefacelift uses the bi-xenon for headlamp flash the same as the Octy, Superb and most other cars with Hella Bi-xenon with AFS. It's rare to have additional halogen units. I have had two other cars with the same unit without halogen, they strike pretty quick although reports suggest it's detrimental to ballast life. My old Octavia with just Bixenon and fogs.
- LED cornering lights?