Skoda dealer VRS attempt on ebay

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm

Warranty

All cars bought on the Skoda Approved Used Car Scheme benefit from a minimum of 12 Months Warranty' date=' 12 Months RAC Cover, Full Skoda Used Car Inspection, Full Service History, Full 12 Month MOT where required and a 30 Day Exchange Policy. All cars are supplied fully prepared and fully valeted.[/quote']

It does look good though!

So, when the owner goes onto a car insurance website and tries to select the vehicle type from the drop-down list, what do they choose?

I personally think encouraging people to invalidate an insurance policy (i.e. have no insurance) is irresponsible.

It will be interesting as if they say it's a VRS they insurance will tell them it doesn't exist.

If they base it on the reg plate they will ask them the power 146bhp, which also wont exist as a model created. The reg plate will show it as a sport I guess.

So they will either have to declare mods or most likely be unable to get insurance.

Since they buy it as a `hRS`then they would need a list of modifications to the car for valid insurance or you would need to get it registered on the insurance database.

Can see any other way around it and anyone trying to claim it's standard is going to get one hell of a shock come claim time if they ever need to.