big mouth grill. what you think

i actually feel really bad for this guy.

getting it ripped out of him.

this prob took ages.

and then for people (including me) to tell him its crap.

well you know what... if its your style then go for it:uglyhamme

michael

In fairness, it was his choice to do that to his car, and it was his choice to put it on a public internet forum asking for people's opinions. Perhaps if people are suitably scathing (and let's face it, the grille looks fecking gash), he will think twice before doing anything else so hideous and costly to his vehicle and we will have done him a huge favour.

In fairness, it was his choice to do that to his car, and it was his choice to put it on a public internet forum asking for people's opinions. Perhaps if people are suitably scathing (and let's face it, the grille looks fecking gash), he will think twice before doing anything else so hideous and costly to his vehicle and we will have done him a huge favour.

True...

But oh lord... I think I would prefer to wrap my car round a tree rather than do that to it.

Think it would look a bit better then... and also get insurance money to get a new one, or fix it. HAHA

Michael

very true

It sure matches the Furry Dice you have on display.

DB.

And just what is wrong with furry dice :mad:

To the OP, imo, IF you filled in the half oval left by the badge and gave the top grill a straight edge, and If you then painted the lower mesh at least Matt silver, and then went with the bike plate, then the look would be much improved. As it stands it looks a little unfinnished/ garish.:)

Is that the £15 mesh from halfords.??

Should have got the one with ripspeed cut out in it.:thumbup:

Also... get a front splitter on there too.!

Might recover it slightly...

Also get this.!!!

fabia_duplo_rear_wing.jpg

Looks well goood.! lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Michael

Edited by micmason123

To be honest, it doesn't look finished. The edges are rough with chipped paint. IMHO, it would look better with black mesh, but I'm guessing that you want it to stand out.

Correct, as i was doing it i got called to work so had to put it back on. I'm off for a few weeks so will need more attention, as the VRs only has a small rectangle grill mine was slightly curved.

I do appriciate you critisms as i am only a novice and this is my first bit of work, NO barryboys in the design it is just taking longer than i'd hoped