Alex's Fabia vRS Estate Project

ninja_alex

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping to get to Jabbasport this week, and get the windows tinted soon. Also, a full leather retrim is being organised with seat surgeons.

Engine is a PD130, Sachs Clutch, Milltek Exhaust with downpipe and sports cat, modified to fit the estate. Jetex carbon airbox, honed inlet manifold, modified EGR setup, dual water/methanol injection and a hybrid turbo. Hope to see 200BHP from it with plenty of torque.

Car is then fitted with Coilovers, 312mm conversion with grooved discs, drilled/grooved rear discs, Seat Cupra bushes. Audi RS4 17" wheels.

Front vRS bumper, rear vRS bumper (shipped from Czech Republic), large rear spoiler (shipped from Czech Republic), Black headlights.

Alex

Hoping to get to Jabbasport this week, and get the windows tinted soon. Also, a full leather retrim is being organised with seat surgeons.

Engine is a PD130, Sachs Clutch, Milltek Exhaust with downpipe and sports cat, modified to fit the estate. Jetex carbon airbox, honed inlet manifold, modified EGR setup, dual water/methanol injection and a hybrid turbo. Hope to see 200BHP from it with plenty of torque.

Car is then fitted with Coilovers, 312mm conversion with grooved discs, drilled/grooved rear discs, Seat Cupra bushes. Audi RS4 17" wheels.

Front vRS bumper, rear vRS bumper (shipped from Czech Republic), large rear spoiler (shipped from Czech Republic), Black headlights.

Alex

Must be some total bill just in parts, but at least you have done the work yourself and have a very unique car (if only for a while ;) )

Sold some parts, got a lot left, including shell etc. Got to start selling stuff now its finished. Glad I didn't sell too much as i've needed some obscure parts I didn't think I would need

Alex

Yes it is a camera in the rear bumper, had to be doe soon as I had the Pioneer headunit that has an input, and it was cheaper than sensors!

I have a set of VW centre caps and some vRS logo badges, but together they don't lok right, stick out too far. For this reason I am custom machining some up that will sit flush with the wheel centre. Have done them once in aluminium, but don't flex enough to get them in; mk2 in nylon will be done this week.

Can't wait to see the car with the finishing touches:

1. Rear badge
  2. Wheel Centres
  3. Window Tints
  4. Briskoda Decals
  5. Leather

Will keep posting up to date pictures

Alex