AmD Oneclick or Revo and SPS1

Dunkx

I am considering one of the above for my Furby. According to AMD, I can still get a generic map one click for 350 inc vat, as opposed to around 750 for revo and an sps 1. DOes anyone know what the real performance difference between the two would be, is revo really worth an extra 400 squid that could be spent on other mods?

Appreciate any thoughts on the matter.

Duncan

I've heard of the OneClick option from AmD, but never realised they were actually selling it. It's certainly not mentioned on their webpages, unless I've missed it somehow.

Also, please tell me how you are getting it for

I dont think AMD do the oneclick anymore... IIRC its a company called DMS who do that now

I mailed them today and was offered that price. Think I might order one tomorrow before they change their minds!

Bagpuss - no, it's not advertised on the web site for some reason.

I dont think AMD do the oneclick anymore... IIRC its a company called DMS who do that now
According to AMD' date=' I can still get a generic map one click for 350 inc vat, as opposed to around 750 for revo and an sps 1. DO

[/quote']

Now maybe i'm mis-reading, but that rather suggests that Duncan has been in contact with AmD and has been offered the "One-Click"....

"We re map to achieve 172 BHP and 389 Nm of torque. At this level of operation you will have 100% reliability.

As an aside I think the Fabia VRS is an absolutely cracking little car. Extremely good value. Good choice.

Cost of dual system is

i got one as well. they give a worthwhile improvement, i think i got 160 bhp on standard map but you can take it back to them for an upgrade at a later date. they can custom tune it. went back but they said my Maf was acting up on the day and they couldn't do it. i think it costs about another

i got one as well. they give a worthwhile improvement, i think i got 160 bhp on standard map but you can take it back to them for an upgrade at a later date. they can custom tune it. went back but they said my Maf was acting up on the day and they couldn't do it. i think it costs about another

No, but I seem to recall Ross reckoning between 160 and 170 bhp when he was still working there, he said it was a fairly conservative map so as to be suitable for all cars.

Basically just about any map can be loaeded into the One Click unit. If AmD are doing a basic generic remap then youll get a base code which will net around 160 ish bhp. This is lower than a custom one as parameters are not played around with so much as they havent done any ground work on the rolling road to know exectly what your car has to start with and where it can be improved. My first state of tuning was a custom AmD One Click which gave me 182 bhp and 329 lbft torque and was very good indeed.

I'm thinking I'll probably get one with the generic map on, then I can hopefully upgrade it to a custom map at a later date if (when) I feel then need for even more power and I've had some other mods (suspension, brakes) done...

"We re map to achieve 172 BHP and 389 Nm of torque. At this level of operation you will have 100% reliability.

As an aside I think the Fabia VRS is an absolutely cracking little car. Extremely good value. Good choice.

Cost of dual system is

Taken from the SeatEnthusiasts Forums:

Performance Tuning Through Club SE

Club SE has teamed up with DMS automotive to bring you a unique tuning product for 1.8 turbo and diesel PD cars.

Dual System is the only product of this kind available for VAG cars in the UK.

Basically you will be sent a unit and you plug this into your ECU port and it copies your standard programme, you then send this back to DMS automotive who put on the generic prpgramme for your car and you plug it into your ECU port and that is it.

Unlike one company that wrongly state that dealerships cannot see the code that is placed on your ECU, this will enable you to put the standard code onto your ECU and so therefore it will not be there if you go to your dealership.

This will no give the biggest figures on the market but it will map your car in the safe boundries of your particular car.

Further details of this product will be published on the forum including figures for each car. Club SE is one of the few places that you will be able to buy this and it will be discounted up to 20%.

If you require any further information please contact [email protected]

From what I understand, Seat Enthusiasts have done a deal with DMS on the 1.8T and TDi PD dual system. If you really can get a discount of 20%, then that makes it very good value indeed.

I've e-mailed Simon Buckden and asked for more information. I'll post more details when I hear from him.

Bagpuss.

AMD were going to do the One Click for 1.8T engines but withdrew earlier this year. I understand DMS are now marketing this system, developed by Milford Microsystems, who I also think, reading the VW/SEAT websites, worked on the AMD One Click systems. Confused or not!

Hoddy