Dirtiest Fabia picture contest

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a patch on some of the ones already displayed, but here's a few of mine. All of my first vRS oddly; will try to take some of this one, whenever it's particularly bad :D

1st: back home after a Brisky C&F meet, Feb 2006.

2nd: back from a camping trip in the Peak District on a very wet weekend. The measles look a result of driving through massive puddles trying to get out of the campsite :rofl:

3rd: general grubbiness from road salt, March 2006. Clearly I need to try harder compared with some on here, but after it gets to that stage, I feel too guilty to let it get any worse :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Steve

26586.attach

26587.attach

26588.attach

• 2 weeks later...

My excuse is that I do all my commuting in darkness. I just hadn't realised how bad it was, although I had my suspiscions when I the headlamps appeared to be putting out about as much power as the sidelamps...

Just haven't got the time to clean it - the workload at the moment is immense. Maybe next weekend (and I've been thinking that for a month or so...)

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

(Got myself a secondhand D350 - loving the lens flare on the standard Canon lens - I can see this getting expensive...)

• 1 month later...
What is that 'thing' you've got below the offside front foglight? Please don't tell me it's an attempt at an Audi-esque daylight running light?

Which pic you referring to? I've been back up over all of them and cant see it...

Which pic you referring to? I've been back up over all of them and cant see it...

I think the pic has been removed..... There was one of a car with a set of Audi style DRL's :thumbup:

Cheers

Dave.