Badges that don't belong...

daveyonthemove

You know the type i mean. A car that has the badges from a completely different brand to make it seem 'faster' or 'unique'.

I just followed a Honda Accord with the BMW Mpowered badge proudly above the Accord badge.:rofl::rofl:

Really wanted to get a photo but couldn't :mad:

Anyone seen any better ones? Pics are good too if you can.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit having a Renault Clio 1.9D (non-trubo) and putting a Turbo_D (from a Pug 306) on the back of it.

Although, driven well it did shift, big engine in small car = quite quick

Steve

You can get all these badges at Halfords , the Porsche style 'Turbo' script , the Saxo style '16V' badge (which if applied in the right place on a 16v car , doesn't look so bad!) , the Type r badge etc....all availible in the Ripspeed area.

You can get all these badges at Halfords , the Porsche style 'Turbo' script , the Saxo style '16V' badge (which if applied in the right place on a 16v car , doesn't look so bad!) , the Type r badge etc....all availible in the Ripspeed area.

ripspeed got me a sport badge for my renaultsport 182 for 1/4 of the price of the steelers

Maybe not quite on topic but one badge that had me stumped for some time was the one on certain models of Accord(?). Knowing the Japanese tendency at the time to put badges/stickers on the back for everything - number of valves, number of gears, number of airbags, I really thought it over the top to have a badge:

"2 0ils"

i can go one better than badges where they dont belong,

today at work on the car park there was a fiat punto 1.2 sx and cable tied into the front bumper there was a intercooler, and looking closer there wasn't any pipes over the ends either :thumbdwn::eek:

In my younger days my micras which I owned my first one on a S plate, had max power stickers under the 16v badges (16v badges came as standard on the 1.0 micras of the time).

My next car another micra on a 03 plate had the saxo style 16v badge on the boot lid, which looked quite good at the time.