Fabia "stance" archive

I'm ever so sorry, I guess the whole world had read the 13 page threadf on the build, silly me ;)

AP Coil overs (supplied by the lovely Sarah @ Awesome GTi)

Audi S3 alloy wheels, painted gloss black and 205/4017 rubber,

About 70 hours of labour swapping everything over from a vRS and importing a vRS rear skirt for the estate.

OK?

and reading back it was you who made the rule:eek:

and having the build thread is no excuse either:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

My stance pics:-

04032010040.jpg

04032010041.jpg

04032010042.jpg

Here is the stance info:-

Bilstein Springs & shocks - Streetline kit. Lowers the front 55mm & the rear 45mm - give a nice bit of camber on the front too!

Wheels are Compromotive TH's in Anthracite 8x17 et 35 - CUSTOM DRILLED - with 205/40/17's

04032010040.jpg

04032010041.jpg

04032010042.jpg

Bilstein Springs & shocks - Streetline kit. Lowers the front 55mm & the rear 45mm - give a nice bit of camber on the front too!

Wheels are Compromotive TH's in Anthracite 8x17 et 35 - CUSTOM DRILLED - with 205/40/17's

you horrible man i am so jealous look sweet i am looking at comps mo 6s but there pricey and wide lol :rofl:

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*** BUMP ***

Thought id bump this up because of the amount of recent requests for various stance's.... im good like that emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

maybe a mod could make this a sticky?

just a thought to prevent more stance threads being posted emoticon-0148-yes.gif

cheers mark

Edited by MarkMac

• 1 month later...

*** BUMP ***

Thought id bump this up because of the amount of recent requests for various stance's.... im good like that emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

maybe a mod could make this a sticky?

just a thought to prevent more stance threads being posted emoticon-0148-yes.gif

cheers mark

LOL....Sorry.... ha

04032010042.jpg

What mods have you done under your car? In my vrs undertray hangs super low and in your pic looks like there is no such thing :D

• 1 year later...

Got to be 17 inch reps pretty rare but 18s look way bigger on the fab than that.

P.s. dav stop making me jelus

They got be 17" cos he got it all the way down on coilovers on the back at lowered a bit on the front 18" would be way to big

P.s sorry jo ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk