Windscreen clip ?

BRUN

its still there, i didnt know what it was at first, the car has had a screen swap so i was thinking it might have been a spacer they forgot to take out when fitting LOL

my dad got in my car the other day and said, ooo thats good isnt it, parking ticket holder, i realised then what it was for LOL

• 2 years later...

never use it, dont think i ever will, so would prefer it out

Yes it is easy to remove as i had to replace one that got broken.

You just take of the plastic window pillar trim and the clip is held on by a torx headed bolt into the pillar

Hope this helps

Regards Whoosh :thumbup:

• 1 year later...

Just attempted to fit one as the clip and screw come in at under £1 from TPS. Found no screw hole, not sure if this is because my model has the sunroof so the drains live inside the pillars. Don't fancy drilling it, oh well. Considering some VHB tape as an alternative.

Edited by anewman

On my last car (Jag) I had to keep a pair of tweezers in the car to fish tickets out of the dash vent where the always ended up. I too did not tumble what it was and embarrassed myself by asking Lee at Preston Motors what it was. :doh: To his credit his explanation somehow avoided that help the aged tone I hear more often these days.

Just attempted to fit one as the clip and screw come in at under £1 from TPS. Found no screw hole, not sure if this is because my model has the sunroof so the drains live inside the pillars. Don't fancy drilling it, oh well. Considering some VHB tape as an alternative.

Nope, I have both a sunroof and window clip.

Just to save your poor we fingers from using the search function ;)

http://www.briskoda....t +holder +clip

Thanks BigW, I knew that Freedom would come in handy one day :D I might order one now. Do you know, was there a date/ year when these were first fitted? s mentioned my Ele spec doesn't have one, and the windscreen is original.

Thanks BigW, I knew that Freedom would come in handy one day :D I might order one now. Do you know, was there a date/ year when these were first fitted? s mentioned my Ele spec doesn't have one, and the windscreen is original.

Mine was a 2003 54 plate and it had it certainly, albeit vRS.