JKM RR Day Photos (7th Feb 09)

ryand

Guest westallc

why is the front of your car trevorB a differnt colour the the back of the car :eek: what have you been up to :o

who made the most on the day?? :thumbup:

lovely photos guys :thumbup:

why is the front of your car trevorB a differnt colour the the back of the car :eek: what have you been up to :o

:

Did you have to ask, it really hurt me to see my old Octy vRS in that condition......................Weep!

Good to see Des standing to attention, whilst guarding Lee's car, perhaps he's trying to stop Andyrew de-tuning it?.................LOL

Well I tried to get down to JKM in the "works car" but every time I got anywhere near Portsmouth I got called back to some rubbish job.

Sometimes it's good being the only unit for he whole of the south east of rural Hampshire, but, like yesterday, sometimes it's not.:mad:

Looked like a really good day too...:cool:

Well I tried to get down to JKM in the "works car" but every time I got anywhere near Portsmouth I got called back to some rubbish job.

Sometimes it's good being the only unit for he whole of the south east of rural Hampshire, but, like yesterday, sometimes it's not.:mad:

Looked like a really good day too...:cool:

On the way back we saw a nice race blue Octy VRS lit up like a christmas tree having a conversation with another motorist on the hard shoulder just outside Portsmouth :D

On the way back we saw a nice race blue Octy VRS lit up like a christmas tree having a conversation with another motorist on the hard shoulder just outside Portsmouth :D

Business must have been good, as we saw the same Blue Octy vRS having a discussion with a motorist on the hard shoulder when we were on the way to JKM.

Here are a few pics i took before batteries running out.

I was trying to think of a few captions to Des and Andys pic.

Gerry you must have a few like,

Andy: Des If I put a third DV value on my motor can I loose another 20BHP!:rofl:

SDC10108.jpg

Briskodameet05.jpg

Briskodameet02.jpg

Briskodameet03.jpg

Briskodameet04.jpg

SDC10091.jpg

SDC10093.jpg

SDC10094.jpg

SDC10095.jpg

SDC10097.jpg

SDC10098.jpg

SDC10110.jpg

SDC10111.jpg

SDC10112.jpg

SDC10113.jpg

SDC10115.jpg

Edited by Bowders1

Business must have been good, as we saw the same Blue Octy vRS having a discussion with a motorist on the hard shoulder when we were on the way to JKM.

only saw one marked one having a discussion on the other carraigeway so kept going. did see one of the group on the motorway but NO BRISKY stickers or number plate surround so i didnt want to wave in case not lol.

Here are a few pics i took before batteries running out.

I was trying to think of a few captions to Des and Andys pic.

Gerry you must have a few like,

Andy: Des If I put a third DV value on my motor can I loose another

SDC10110.jpg

SDC10111.jpg

QUOTE]

I likes that red Leon, many thanks for posting the pics up...........:thumbup:

Which red one? :rolleyes:

I guess he means the one with lexus style lights and roof scoop...

It made very impressive figures, and an excellent set of curves to boot. :thumbup: