Ouch, that HAD to hurt

Looks like it was hit by a train!

If anyone was in that, It would have been fatal!

Cars like that should be sent straight to the crusher, Rather than trying to salvage anything off of it!

bit of t-cut it will polish out...........................................................................................................................................................

Yeah right......

Sideways into a tree / lampost, then secondary impacts to drivers side (or vice versa) is my guess from the shape of it. If the occupants are still alive don't they cut the roof off as routine procedure? Looks nasty.

Not really sure why it's not a Category A total loss (total destruction). Even a Category B (breaker for spares) shouldn't be advertised on a salvage site with a photo like that. And there is no way you're telling me its a C or D (both repairable).

The lack of B pillar on the drivers side suggests someone was cut out, but you are right I think thats a CAT A that should have been crushed and not on a salvage site.

bit of t-cut it will polish out...........................................................................................................................................................

lol

made me laugh.

Btw reminds me, what safety cat are skodas?

I know thats Cooper bridge salvage yard near Huddersfield just off the M62 I know that much.

Looks to me like the car has had a front end impact and side of some sort like its wrapped itself around a post of some sort. I do think they wouldnt have walked away from that one though.

It looks like it's been in a crusher because it HAS been in a crusher.

You sure? Looks too heavily damaged for an RTA only, but not badly damaged enough to have been through the crusher already.

Was definitely a vRS though.

In my proffesional opinion (firefighter 20 years) it has hit a tree or lampost, the driver has been cut free with a B post removal / side entry & looking state the wreckage he would probably have severe C spine injuries (top of spine), side of chest & lumbar injuries, head injuries leg injuries & more than likely internal bleeding. But I have to be honest I have cut people out of worse looking things & seen them come out with a few scratches. If there were a passenger then I'm afraid it would probably been fatal.

In my proffesional opinion (firefighter 20 years) it has hit a tree or lampost, the driver has been cut free with a B post removal / side entry & looking state the wreckage he would probably have severe C spine injuries (top of spine), side of chest & lumbar injuries, head injuries leg injuries & more than likely internal bleeding. But I have to be honest I have cut people out of worse looking things & seen them come out with a few scratches. If there were a passenger then I'm afraid it would probably been fatal.

Yep , that's gone sideways into a solid post at speed and there's likely to have been quite severe injuries for the driver if they survived.

A front seat passenger would almost certainly have died.

Roof has been lifted and it looks like the screen cut, the bend in the bonnet is very straight.

I'd suggest that the thing was cut open and that it looks more of a mess than it was do to this.

The front wing says VE done, so what does VE mean?

Also many of the cars bits are inside it. Still it was a VRS and depending on the original car in question that's either and A or a B with very few bits to salvage (possibly engine and a few small bits).