Yorks / Lincs meet

dieseldarren

Thanks Darren for organising this meet, I really enjoyed it:thumbup: Nice to put a few more faces to names & clear a few cobwebs out of the car.:D

Well done to everyone that showed up, and apologies for not being able to stop long, or join you on the drive.

I had to bring the kids as SWMBO was working, and they get bored of looking at cars :rolleyes:

Damo I didn't know you had gone home, I was wondering if you had got lost on the drive about:rofl:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it was a good one :D

Totally gutted that i couldn't make it :mad:

Still, SWMBO tells me the compensation is that our house is water tight again :rolleyes:

Guess i'd better get my finger pulled out & make one of the pub meets :o

Nice one Darren! A good day out & a pleasant drive... even if keeping up with Phils driving was at times (ahem) challenging!! ;)

Don't know what you mean ! ;)

Enjoyed the day and was good to see yet more new, to me, faces!

Havn't got round to sticking my mud flaps back on yet though can't believe I ripped them clean off!!! :P

Once again thanks to Daren to arranging this meet! The route was excellent with a few 'hairy' moments thrown in on the route.

Our little group was really ahem mooving (sorry officer:P) it must have taken some effort to put that route together. looking forward to the next one now!

It was good to finaly start to being able to attend these meets.

I have just registered with photobucket and I will be uploading the pics from the day tomorrow (being dragged out by the missus today) so will update this thread with a link when ready.

Kev.

Hopefully i'll be able to make the next one..... If there is another one. :thumbup:

No... you had your chance and you missed it! :D

I'm sure we can arrange another one. Wsa a good day and would be nice to get some bigger numbers although not much room in the car park or on the industrial estate for a photo op!

Phil

Afternoon all, I have added a link to my new photobucket albums :-)

In here are photos from the meet, some nice pics of skodas taken by myself at the factory museum (check out the superb), Pics of the latest dynamat install and finally pictures of the last vRS :-(

Hope you like:-)

Pictures by kevino18 - Photobucket

p.s in the Skoda auto museum folder there are some pics at the end of a transporter :-)

We were minding our own business having a beer in the Mlada boleslav Hlavni Nadrazi when this BEAST rumbled in....... You seriously could not see the end of the train!!!

A grand prize of a quid if u can spot ur own car lol :rofl::rofl:

Well chaps, what can I say but a big THANKS, especially Darren for organising it. None of you bit or shouted, although some snarled..... tee hee hee. Really enjoyed the drive, it was certainly fun and a real giggle. It took Joshs (my 18 yr old) mind off his broken 'extra' big toe anyhow, and he even complemented his mummy on her driving too! I was gutted no easter egg hunt tho! x x x

Well chaps, what can I say but a big THANKS, especially Darren for organising it. None of you bit or shouted, although some snarled..... tee hee hee. Really enjoyed the drive, it was certainly fun and a real giggle. It took Joshs (my 18 yr old) mind off his broken 'extra' big toe anyhow, and he even complemented his mummy on her driving too! I was gutted no easter egg hunt tho! x x x

Easter? Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that, I just knew I was at work on the Friday & flew to Germany on the Sunday. Karin had remembered though & there was a basket of decorated eggs & choccies waiting for me when I arrived at hers. Hmm, there seems to be some missing.

Didn't you see the Easter bunny when we were out on the mad dash?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... He got squashed - road kill on the A19 prior to Askern... surprised you didn't spot him? :eek:

Bright eyes, burning like fire & all that! ;)

Real bitch it was getting the blood out of yellow paint

Bright eyes, burning like fire & all that! ;)

Until some miserable b*gger extinguished it anyway.

Shame I couldn't make it, but looking at the pics I'd probably be the grandad of the party !

I'll get my pipe and slippers

Shame I couldn't make it, but looking at the pics I'd probably be the grandad of the party !

I'll get my pipe and slippers

The oldest person i've met at a Skoda meet is 82 & still driving, although that wasn't at a Briskoda meet. Last time I saw him he'd just traded his Fabia VRS for a Fab mkII auto.

Kevino18 had an Oil of Ulay filter on his camera to make everyone look younger!!!

chees ... Darren

The oldest person i've met at a Skoda meet is 82 & still driving, although that wasn't at a Briskoda meet. Last time I saw him he'd just traded his Fabia VRS for a Fab mkII auto.

Kevino18 had an Oil of Ulay filter on his camera to make everyone look younger!!!

chees ... Darren

That makes me feel a bit better :)