Clocks!

Royston

flavor_flav.jpg

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaah, Bwwoooooyeeeeeeee!!! Don’t forget to set your clocks forward by one hour on Sunday 29th March 2009, officially the start of British Summer Time. We may be losing an hour but with extra daylight in the evenings and a long summer ahead, there’s plenty to look forward to after the clocks change. Word!

OK tonight they go forward, but seeing this reminded me of something amusing.

I used to run pubs, and when the clocks went back it would be funny on Sunday morning to see those die-hard regulars who could hardly wait for a drink, waiting outside the door an hour early because they had forgotten about the clock change. :D

Don't forget to change, or it could be a "clock up".....................;)

I wonder who on here is going to post in the car sections "How do I change the time on my car clock?" :confused:

me, me, me :rofl: seriously its easier with a maxidot... how many will think their radio will alter the clock like the other makes do like vauxhall.:rotz:

well bedtime last night was about 2 or 3 am. not sure as swmbo had done some clocks and not others. ipod does itself automatically, so so far its just been my phone(click summertime to solve that) ill do the tomtom tomorrow at work and the car when i go out tonight.

Royston ....................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You've surpassed yo'self wid dis one.

I can't belive none have you have mentioned Flavour :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol I thought you might like that one! I just found this clip whilst looking for the Flavor Flav breakfast cereal, bizarre!

Lol I thought you might like that one! I just found this clip whilst looking for the Flavor Flav breakfast cereal, bizarre!

The flavour cereal with clocks in lol

Is this our Dr Z YouTube - DrZoidberg565's Channel ....I wonder

If any of you are sitting there wondering why flavour wears a big clock around his neck, it's "because he knows what time it is" .......HTH