logiclee

Says 20k miles on Rainworths site and 5k miles on Skoda's used car locator.

Lee

Bloody 'ell! Ive I got to ring them back again to verify the mileage! :eek:

It's got to be 5 not 20. How the blazes could you do 20k in 55 days! Thats 360+ miles a day!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I just pointed out' date=' the ad says 5K...but what sort of driving over that mileage is what would seriously worry me! :eek:

Thought the general feeling in here was that engine mods should only really be carried out after approx 8-10K[/quote']Don't worry C.J - it hasn't been "driven" anywhere and still the 5000 miles is perfectly justifiable. Let me explain: it's spent all of that mileage on a rolling road :P :D

Don't worry C.J - it hasn't been "driven" anywhere and still the 5000 miles is perfectly justifiable. Let me explain: it's spent all of that mileage on a rolling road :P :D

:rofl: TOP answer! :rofl: straight out of Pete the mellow ones top draw! :D

I wonder if it still got full 3 year warrenty on it

Depends on how honest Rainworth intend to be with Skoda if there is a claim.

:D

As Skoda CS read this site on a regular basis' date=' i'd suggest any warranty claims on that car would be met with an interesting response, to say the least :)[/quote']As in :finger: ? :(

IIRC at least one of them is signed up as a member. :D

Thanks again Geoff..got my learning head on again! :P

Is Denis going to tell us who THE member is then, so we can p'raps have a chat with him sometimes!

Don't feel a very positive response is going to be forthcoming on that one somehow! ;)

Colin,

Unless the member concerned has indicated he wants to be some sort of "go-between" then i don't think it would be fair to name him ;)

Bearing in mind the experience of the last member who trid to build a bridge twixt "them & us" i don't think it's a road we'll be heading down any time soon.

Yes, that's fair enough..would be nice though, but could also see some hotheads taking advantage, creating chaos, and ill feeling.

Wasn't aware of anything with ref. to your last comment.Before my time p'raps.

Look at it this way.

If they sell it at that price then it's the correct price.

It's easy to knock a price but hard to rise it if there's a lot of interest!

Steve

Fair comment indeed. Somethings only worth as much as someone's prepared to pay for it at the end of the day....