More wheels

Please,please help me!!!!

I have a small problem and my wife is getting fed up with it.(NO it's not that!;))

Couldn't resist but i'm not sure if they look right?

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

I now have the following

Evolo 17 x 7.5 Avon Tyres

Spiders 17 x 7 Vredestein Tyres

Pro Race 1.2 17 X 7 2 have got tyres

and 16" steel wheels without tyres.

I have been having a clear out and now have nearly got rid of any old tyres that don't match.

Which do i keep, as i only really need 2 sets,1 for track and 1 for everyday driving?

IMG_2281.jpg

Trackwheels1.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

Come on which do i keep!

personally mate i like the standard wheels:thumbup:
Yeah i think the spiders really suit the octavia.
spiders for me, when clean i still think they look the best option on any octy.

This is the problem the spiders look great but i would like something slightly easier to clean.

My car, and my reply...... Evolo's courtesy of Jason and the Mongrel.....

DSCF7262.jpg

DSCF7267.png

I thought that leaving them in silver was a bit much with a silver estate so had them powdercoated which I think looks better.

I was after a set of 5 spoke Compomotives but think these look just as good and they appeared at the right time, so keep 'em is what I say :thumbup:

Steve

Edited by Scathel
Poor spellin

I really like those Evolo's, they look at home on the car and seem to match the styling.

I don't like the thick rim on the PR's, makes them look small and odd. The spiders look a bit rubbish compared to the Evolo's. They look too fussy in comparison to the simple styling of the octy.

I say sell the pro race and 16's. Keep the others.

How much for the 16's :)

I may PM you.;)

I'll have the pro race if your needing space and they are free to a good loving home :D

You'll need to collect them.;):rofl:

Thought you'd been a bit quiet :D

Like Evolos on there Jay - I say keep them and the Pro Races for track as they're strong and light. Then shift the rest and return to (near) wheel normality!

Steve

I will take your spiders :D

Need some track wheels, dont wanna scuff my BBS's with the gravel trap, lol. Wanna paint them white and wrap them in R888 tyres.

Someone on here has white spiders on a black car and it looks amazing :D

Garry

I will take your spiders :D

Need some track wheels, dont wanna scuff my BBS's with the gravel trap, lol. Wanna paint them white and wrap them in R888 tyres.

Someone on here has white spiders on a black car and it looks amazing :D

Garry

Garry the spiders are to good to paint as they are in mint condition.I will call it £50 for the set and will throw in a new set of R888's if that's ok.

Most be collected from me in person by 11am today or offer is withdrawn.:thumbup::eek::P

I think i will be keeping the spiders but i may have another set of pro race 1.2 coming,so what the 'for sale' section.

Garry the spiders are to good to paint as they are in mint condition.I will call it £50 for the set and will throw in a new set of R888's if that's ok.

Most be collected from me in person by 11am today or offer is withdrawn.:thumbup::eek::P

I think i will be keeping the spiders but i may have another set of pro race 1.2 coming,so what the 'for sale' section.

Sounds good mate. Im just seeing ABP Motorsport at the moment in Cheshire so could i have your postcode and i will nip across and collect them before you nip out at 11am.

Garry

Sounds good mate. Im just seeing ABP Motorsport at the moment in Cheshire so could i have your postcode and i will nip across and collect them before you nip out at 11am.

Garry

I'm at work SK11 9J? PM me for the last letter.Near Capesthorne Hall Macclesfield.

Times ticking down.:D