My new FL vRS CR tdi

Ok guys this is a sneak peek at my new Octavia vRS CR tdi in Candy white.....:D

The picture was taken pre full detail done by myself, I told the dealer not to touch the car apart from doing the PDI so the paint in the picture looks a little flat.

A full write up will follow on Detailing World with a link added on Briskoda in the Styling and Car Care section.

The options she came with are Xenons, Rear parking sensors, Auto dimming mirror and wipers (not auto lights though :confused:) and the spare wheel option. I wanted maxidot but unfortunately the car was already built and in the country so I had to dip out on that option..:(

All thoughts on it are very welcome but dont slate my new baby too much will you guys she takes things personally.....:o

IMG_3202_0535.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome. Good spec and easilly the best colour for the facelift VRS. :thumbup:

Little bit jealous actually! :)

Looking forward to seeing the Detailing World post.

Mmmmmm nice. :rolleyes:

I trust when you do your 'detailing' you will get rid of the 'dealer' tax disc holder and get something suitably posh.

So what are you going to do once it has been detailed? Wrap it in cotton wool or rag it around the moors in sheep sh** (as it deserves to be)?

WHY?

Not for the roads in Yorkshire, or anywhere else in UK for that matter IMHO.

I'd have to agree there... ride hight looks spot on the way it is.

Must say that's a stunning looking car, really liking the look of the Face Lift VRS :thumbup:

Super looking car, white is def the colour to have....curious about the lack of auto lights, I have seen a few of the FL cars (non RS) which have rain sensor/auto dim mirror but dont have the 'tunnel' setting on the light switch....weird...as the sensor is in place im sure a replacement light switch and some code work would enable the auto light function....

Very nice. Look forward to your detailing post too. Always good to have a car that looks the best it can, and also driven as it should :thumbup:

Steve

looks great. I'm really warming too the FL. I too have auto mirror and rain but no auto lights. I thoight they came together as standard but would certainly fancy auto lightsif it was a simple job:thumbup:

WHY?

Not for the roads in Yorkshire, or anywhere else in UK for that matter IMHO.

Why? 'Cos I don't think a car with sporting pretentions should look like a 4 x 4 in the wheelarch department. Look at the clearance between tyre and arch at the rear...

Other car makers can get it right and still have plenty of wheel travel (VW, BMW and many Vauxhalls) so why can't Skoda?

Very nice, thats the colour I have been looking at, think its lovely!!!!!!

I really want the petrol DSG but I do approx 32k miles per year!

Must say i thought the auto lights came with the mirror and rain sensor, just like my titanium X.

That is a nice looking car.

Just a shame its got a wood burning stove under the bonnet :D

Only kidding. I would seriously consider a diesel at the moment if buying a new car. With it being the same cost as petrol its a no brainer at the moment.

Lovely car mate, good spec too (shame about the maxidot)

Enjoy it Looking forward to the detailed version :)

Carl:thumbup:

Looks great:thumbup:.

We're waiting for our facelift 1.8TSi estate in anthracite, 1st sept, and i'm getting exciting already. Was tempted with the white, but not sure it looks good on an estate

Why? 'Cos I don't think a car with sporting pretentions should look like a 4 x 4 in the wheelarch department. Look at the clearance between tyre and arch at the rear...

Other car makers can get it right and still have plenty of wheel travel (VW, BMW and many Vauxhalls) so why can't Skoda?

Disagree. When the distance between the top of the tyre to the top of the wheel arch is less than the distance from the edge of the tyres at halfway point to the arch. Lowered cars just look plain stupid. The circumference of the wheel should fill the wheel arch evenly.

Super looking car, white is def the colour to have....curious about the lack of auto lights, I have seen a few of the FL cars (non RS) which have rain sensor/auto dim mirror but dont have the 'tunnel' setting on the light switch....weird...as the sensor is in place im sure a replacement light switch and some code work would enable the auto light function....

According to the brochure, there is only the option of rain sensor/auto dim mirror and light assistant?? The only car with the rain sensor/auto dim mirror without light assistant option is the SE version (both quoted at £150?) Mine best come with them all as that is what I have ordered!!!

Anyway looks very nice, mine will be in blue though, my choice was narrowed down to blue by swmbo and the daughter!