What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Took bits of fallen tree to the tip in her, got my first 4 degree "bong" of the year at the tip. Helped by the dog I cleaned leaves and bits of bark from the load area, then checked the antifreeze strength - ok - and headed back inside for a cuppa. Must remember to book an MOT today.  :)

Yesterday I ordered the correct winter tyre and steel for the spare

Sunday checked the oil, hoovered the inside and topped up the screenwash

Friday, took delivery of some snow snocks and some chains - not sure which ones we're keeping and which are going to be gifted to the in-laws

Thursday, ordered the wrong winter tyre (is there an animated icon for 'imbecile' ;)  )

Edited by MattHunt

Spent 1/4 hour in the works car park adjusting the recently replaced o/s headlight (2nd hand from breakers) - my drive is too short and on a slope to do it at home.

Lovely now - level dipped beam cut off, can see where I'm going on full and dipped, and nobody flashes me any more.

I popped a coolant hose about 15 miles from home, decided to relocate the expansion tank as a result of it.. Poorly engineered solution originally by myself during the engine transplant... Wish I'd thought about it more to start with.

Drained the oil, crossed the threads on the sump putting the plug back in, fitted new oil filter, bought new sump and then apologised to the car.

Tomorrow I shall be fitting the new sump  :sweat: First time for everything