What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Washed it properly in the morning before the rain started, did a few errands, rinsed it down while it was drizzling, took my Dad over to Forfar to do the shopping; rinsed the mud off the sides of the car off while it was bucketing down, took my Dad and some family members (never been in a Skoda before) over to Blairgowrie for a meal out tonight.

Good news: just had its first service and it was free :)

Bad news: its got to go back for even more warranty work :doh:

Also found out that the Anundsen+ that was replaced last time it was in for warranty work cost nearly £825 before fitting :o

Clouted a traffic cone avoiding someone driving like a ******. Wait till I see that almost race blue ST again with the blonde behind the wheel... :@

Attempted to fit my Superpro ALK to my Octavia. Couldn't get the wheels off due to seized bolts so had to take it to a local tyre garage to help me unseize them. Got back home, wheels off but couldn't fit the ALK due to, you've guessed it, seized bolts! What can I do? I'm not the strongest person in the world, but just sick of not being able to sort it myself.

Changed all 4 headlight bulbs to Nightbreaker Plus, the indicators to Silvervision, and the sidelights to Bluevision Plus. Thought about giving her a good wash then heard the weather forecast and decided to wait.

• Like 1