What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Well I had my droplinks fitted, new bushes and Koni fsd dampers today. The difference is staggering. Thanks to Peter once again at ABC for his magic , one bolt sheared off whilst doing the anti-roll bar bushes. Great some ride and sublime handling now, a few phone pics , not the best old, and new post-53584-0-81883100-1326992919_thumb.jpg post-53584-0-95035700-1326992926_thumb.jpg post-53584-0-34384300-1326992934_thumb.jpg post-53584-0-82494600-1326992945_thumb.jpg Sorry no pics of the bushes

You happy with it then Alan?

Well I had my droplinks fitted, new bushes and Koni fsd dampers today. The difference is staggering. Thanks to Peter once again at ABC for his magic , one bolt sheared off whilst doing the anti-roll bar bushes. Great some ride and sublime handling now

Good work Alan - should ride nicely now :)

Did you buy in the parts beforehand? Looking to do droplinks, bushes etc fairly soon so interested in what you went for, and how much you paid.

Dont go to crazy on corners :p

cant believe it got a huge crack in windscreen , booked in for tommorow, that is the only claim I will be making . Have to be driving like a tool to reach the boundaries

Pulled the dust cover off the VRS and fired it up, ready to take it home for the Essex meet on Sunday.

Very shiny. Shame it looks like rain on the way home and possibly for the meet too.

Well I had my droplinks fitted, new bushes and Koni fsd dampers today. The difference is staggering. Thanks to Peter once again at ABC for his magic , one bolt sheared off whilst doing the anti-roll bar bushes. Great some ride and sublime handling now, a few phone pics , not the best old, and new

Nice work Alan, are you still running the PI springs mate, and how much did the FSD's set you back?

Washed it fitted one new part and spent far too long trying to take the front end appart. Finally giving up after finding out skoda designers are idiots when it comes to maintainability