What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Spent more money on cleaning products because of this place.

Then promptly spent two hours in the cold washing the car. Brisky is bad for your bank balance and health.

Gave mine a good was and finished with a bit of Meguiars QD. Like has been said a couple of times, it is flippin' baltic outside. Real brass monkeys weather.

Mind you, it made sure I did it in about half the time it normally takes! :D

Liking the engine bay!

Washed mine today, the wax holding its own and feels silky smooth to the touch :)

Nothing fun about washing in 2 degrees though :(

Ta very much :thumbup:

It was 2 degrees here too but it was worth it in the end B)

I only added the extra wax as it will be a while before i get chance to clean it again. So wanted max protection. Plus it was an excuse to try out my recent purchase of Swissvax Shield. ;) :yes:

I was oop norf over Xmas Steve.

Had to get the car re-done after it came back from the body shop. Some dizzy bint apparently didn't see the 14ft estate car behind her and reversed into it in the car park at my wife's work :dull: Needed a new wing, bumper and wheel. As they decided to then polish it (in the loosest sense if the word!) i needed to get Jay to sort it out for me.

Filled it with diesel again and put it through the car wash, as you could hardly tell what colour it was!

Bet he doesn't frequent that other site talking like that. :)

What other site?

Why are people so anal about car washes?

It is MY car.

We live in a FREE country.

I'll do as I please.

By the time I sell it in 3 years time it will have done probaby 150k miles, if not more. I don't think the fact that it has been through a car wash a several times is going to make that much, if any, difference.

Well the thread is What have you done to your car today? Cleaned? Serviced? Modified? not drive through a car wash . Had a hard day ?, it was a joke, my mother could have her legs amputated in six weeks and my hours have been cut to 20, still have my sense of humour though :yes:

Well the thread is What have you done to your car today? Cleaned? Serviced? Modified? not drive through a car wash . Had a hard day ?, it was a joke, my mother could have her legs amputated in six weeks and my hours have been cut to 20, still have my sense of humour though :yes:

I think post #2 didn't read either and set the benchmark emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Oh well, more interesting now emoticon-0103-cool.gif

Looked out the window of hotel Im in at Carlisle and thought someone had pinched it,its that filthy! So.....just popped out, cleaned just the number plates and VRS badge and can now recognise it! :D (yep bonkers!):giggle:

Popped the OEM Headunit back in last week, so got around to disconnecting the rear door tweeters this afternoon.

Also checked over the various fluids, oil level etc, all spot on despite it being last serviced about 6 months back :thumbup:

Well I had my droplinks fitted, new bushes and Koni fsd dampers today. The difference is staggering. Thanks to Peter once again at ABC for his magic , one bolt sheared off whilst doing the anti-roll bar bushes. Great some ride and sublime handling now, a few phone pics , not the best old, and new post-53584-0-81883100-1326992919_thumb.jpg post-53584-0-95035700-1326992926_thumb.jpg post-53584-0-34384300-1326992934_thumb.jpg post-53584-0-82494600-1326992945_thumb.jpg Sorry no pics of the bushes