What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Piece of cake to fit the main beam bulbs, you just need to make sure there are in square before you fit the locating spring, the dip beams will be a bit harder I imagine (mine has Bi-xenon's, so I did not need to do them)

Fitted Philips Extreme and Osram Night Breaker Plus bulbs into dipped and main beams, respectively. Lighting now greatly improved.

The main beams were relatively easy but like Gizmo suggested you have to be sure they are in straight and square before clipping in.

Dipped beams were very easy - rubber cover off, twist bulb, remove from housing, disconnect and take off old bulb, fit new one and reverse the process.

:thumbup:

Booked the Octi in for its 3rd service and filled the tank with Tesco's finest Satan Juice ;)

Had Mrs Stigs Ferbi serviced. Quoted £107, but was charged £85.00 :thumbup: And it was at a main dealer :D