Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

I like the look of the Pioneer Navi. Will it run any Navigation Platform?

This is a Pioneer AVIC-f9210bt made specifically for VAG vehicles. It has built-in Pioneer Navgate software, Parrot hands free, DVD player & ipod dock. The yeti screen saver was downloaded using the sd. Just updating mine to the new Pioneer AVIC-f30bt which integrates with the parking sensors and climate control so it all shows on screen! Also, the new APP mode allows you to fully integrate the iphone - steam internet digital radio, youtube etc. Fab!

Each to their own, but I think making the B-pillar black takes away the Yeti's most distinctive feature! See my signature. You can draw the Yeti shape with a few strokes and everyone knows what it is instantly. Making it all black like that it could be any boxy old SUV.

But the rest is really very nicely done I have to say. :thumbup: Especially the LED DRLs. I posted this thread in August of last year re a French Yeti that had this done: http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/170607-additional-yeti-led-drls/ And none of us could decide which DRLs were used. Can you specify please? And if I may ask, how much did these guys charge you to fit them?

Thanks for your comments! Like you say - each to their own! Not sure on the make but they are the same intensity as the Audi factory DRL's. £240 inc vat supplied and fitted.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my Yeti detailed today and it looks amazing!!

Paintwork protection with Wolfs Chemicals Body Wrap and Wolf's on the trim and wheels.

All glass treated with Nanolex Glass Sealant

Engine bay cleaned and dressed with 303 Aerospace

Thanks to the guy's at Polished Bliss for all the good work

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

Just had my Yeti detailed today and it looks amazing!!

Paintwork protection with Wolfs Chemicals Body Wrap and Wolf's on the trim and wheels.

All glass treated with Nanolex Glass Sealant

Engine bay cleaned and dressed with 303 Aerospace

Thanks to the guy's at Polished Bliss for all the good work

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

Looks amazing. Now put it away in a museum, don't want any dirt or dust on it do we sir! emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Hi nutters! The b-pillar vinyl coating is what I've been considering for some time. Could you provide a photo showing the direct side view of the car? This might help me to decide whether to do equal mod.

• 2 weeks later...

After 5 long months, The Yeti has arrived!

2.0 Tdi Elegance 4x4 Dsg - its fantastic - been over some testing ground off road already and it took it all in its stride :D

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

Great photos and choice of car emoticon-0148-yes.gif

+ 1 :thumbup:

A local road or just somewhere you found for a good photo?

Mind you the dealer sticker in the rear window is a bit OTT IMHO.

Mind you the dealer sticker in the rear window is a bit OTT IMHO.

Yikes. Was on iPhone before so did not see it before and only now zoomed in. That is way way way over the top as a dealer sticker! And ugly too! But even if modest it is the first thing I rip off a new car anyway.

Anyway: nice car! Enjoy.

Yikes. Was on iPhone before so did not see it before and only now zoomed in. That is way way way over the top as a dealer sticker! And ugly too! But even if modest it is the first thing I rip off a new car anyway.

Anyway: nice car! Enjoy.

emoticon-0148-yes.gif I also removed Allams one as it was in the middle of the rear window...above the rear wiper, blocking my view out.

I think that photo was taken about an hour after collecting it however it was disposed of swiftly afterwards......!

The car is very mucky now after exploring the local farmtracks; My partner used to have a Landcruiser and she was seriously impressed at how the Yeti coped with steep rocky trails in both directions - the Offroad button works a treat!

• 2 weeks later...

He He - hot off the transporter, but not yet PDI'd......

IMG00041-20110615-1655.jpg

(excuse crappy BlackBerry photo quality)

Wait till it gets cleaned and waxed :thumbup:

Wot? Crappy Blackberry? That's a pretty darn good quality photo.

Guess you hope to be driving it before the weekend; enjoy. :thumbup:

Wot? Crappy Blackberry? That's a pretty darn good quality photo.

Guess you hope to be driving it before the weekend; enjoy. :thumbup:

Nice. Looks almost pearlescent. Now that would be a good colour.

i'm waiting for my black one, but i do think the lighter colours show up the unique yeti lines better

Nice. Looks almost pearlescent. Now that would be a good colour.

i'm waiting for my black one, but i do think the lighter colours show up the unique yeti lines better

I LOVE the pearlescent white you get on the Fiat 500. They do a flat white like this and the sparkly one. Enjoy the last bit of waiting Silly old Hector!