Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

Charlie, love the blue, bold choice but paid off......are the silver roof rails an extra?

Yes, an extra - my only bit of extra kit that wasn't functional but I added them on to the order as they looked so good with this colour. I think they are just over £100.

Yes, an extra - my only bit of extra kit that wasn't functional but I added them on to the order as they looked so good with this colour. I think they are just over £100.

Agreed mate they really do look fantastic with that colour, nice one! B)

Collected our 1.2 TSI DSG Elegance this morning. A couple of photos attached.

Initial impression of the DSG is excellent, very responsive and quick to change gear. Sport setting certainly makes it even more responsive. Performs better than our 1.6 automatic peugeot 207cc. Impressed that Skoda have gone to the trouble of making a RHD version of the gear lever, with the P/R/N/D/S on the driver's side. On the 40 mile drive home, we averaged 40mpg. VED road tax is only £125 as well :)

Any questions, just ask.

4507046359_d6a0e89557_o.jpg

4507046491_677d46459c_o.jpg

4507672890_6765562521_o.jpg

4507672238_53053edfd1_o.jpg

Couldn't believe it when the dealer called us yesterday to pick up our Yeti next week - 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

Wife and kids will get a new school run transport very soon emoticon-0105-wink.gif

Been used to driving BMW's for the last 10 years, must say I'm very impressed with the build quality emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Wizzed over and snapped some pics:

OurYETI.jpg

variousfeb2010066.jpg

variousfeb2010072.jpg

variousfeb2010070.jpg

variousfeb2010077.jpg

S7001996.jpg

The lads took the Yeti and went for a little cross country over the Sussex Downs farm tracks.

Good think we had the vehicle Teflon coated - guess we will be able to fry eggs on the roof in summer.

Is the "off road button" a good thing to use if we get heavy snow? Advice appreciated we just have all round 17" tyres.

Honest guv - we did not hit the blue car behind us!!!

Ok, here goes.

Steel Grey, 170 Elegance, picked up at 10.00 am this morning

Yeti02.jpg

Yeti04.jpg

Yeti03.jpg

Yeti01.jpg

Had an relaxing 200 mile drive back from Middlesex, at between 60 and 75 mph and got a maxidot indicated 49.3 mpg average, which I didn't think was bad.

Edit: realised I'd posted same picture twice, so replaced it with another one.

Yeti09.jpg

Yeti08.jpg

Yeti07.jpg

Yeti06.jpg

Yeti05.jpg

Edited by Krooked

Hi All'

Got the train down to London today to collect my Yeti.

It's been a long wait from ordering back on 18th Decenber but picked up my muscovado snow monster today.

Wasn't dissapointed at all, great motor, handles beautifully, 5 hours drive back to Wirral through congested M6, no problems.

Comfy seats, great ride position, realy like it and 45mpg on the way back for first 220 miles.

The sunroof is brilliant, floods the cabin with light and works a treat with the built in wind deflector.

Here's a few quick pics for for your edification.

All the best, David

yeti015.jpg

yeti011.jpg

yeti016.jpg

White suits the Yeti so very well! Looks fantastic!! :thumbup:

Wish we had gone for that...my better half knew better though... :giggle: ....and wanted red - which is fine with me.

Thanks Lady P!! B) Watch out for the volcanic dust....have a light dusting on our cars now. It will scratch if you are not careful. :peek:

Thanks Lady P!! B) Watch out for the volcanic dust....have a light dusting on our cars now. It will scratch if you are not careful. :peek:

Yes- should I wash it today?? or leave it to blow off / get washed off a bit when it rains?? :S

ps I am going to post this as a thread in the off topic :yes:

Edited by Lady Penelope

Picked my up yesterday so a couple of obligatory photos for you!! Its Cappuccino beige but the colour changes quite dramatically with the light!!

DSCF0263.jpg

Front view - note additional front bumper strips :yes:

DSCF0264.jpg

Close up

DSCF0261.jpg

And rear bumper strip to match

DSCF0262.jpg

Cheers

Simon

Picked my up yesterday so a couple of obligatory photos for you!! Its Cappuccino beige but the colour changes quite dramatically with the light!!

DSCF0263.jpg

Front view - note additional front bumper strips :yes:

DSCF0264.jpg

Close up

DSCF0261.jpg

And rear bumper strip to match

DSCF0262.jpg

Cheers

Simon

Hi Simon. Nice photos. Do you have a closer/larger photo of the bumper strip as I'm thinking of getting one...What is it made out of and do you think it would protect the bumper from dog's claws when it jumps up in the back?

Many thanks!