Member name: ents

Engine: 1,8TSI 4x4 DSG

Model: Elegance

Colour: Cayenne Orange Metallic

th_DSC_0095.jpgth_DSC_0091.jpgth_DSC_0120.jpg

Edited by ents
  • Like 1

That's it,

I've got the call yesterday evening, as of today in one and a half hour, I'll be at the wheel of my brand new Yeti Ambition 1.2 tsi.

Cuddos to Skoda Israel to be able to deliver 10 days before schedule.

Now I gonna have to run in the beast, and since it is the first time I buy a brand new car, I am to refer to the wonderful thread published in this forum.

Photos to follow.

Here is the first photo, The Yeti is a bit dirty after 380 km in the rain.

yeti_centurion_plate.jpg

I thought to honour the British origin of this forum, by picturing it next to a Centurion tank, the famed british MBT.

The breaking in is going smoothly, living in the Golan, with very steep slopes to climb, it has been a bit challenging not to kick the little 1.2 TSI with it's manual gear.

I haven't noticed any specific noise (some complain about the wind noise, I won't)

Beside that, the beast feels like it is mounted on rails, it won't budge in the virolos and has a beautiful handling and ergonomics.

I feel like I gonna love this car.

I am quite envious of you who have received your Yetis; I have to wait until September, I think.

Chris

Member NameL AlexLeigh67

Engine: 2.0D/110

Model: SE PLus

Off the dealer forecourt with a 100 demo miles on it. Stock except for panoramic sunroof which sold it to us (well the kids) and mudflaps. Already looking at options and a bit of potential Revo Chippage :)

7076674429_15e023d350.jpg

• Like 1

Member name: Dinski

Engine: 2.0 Diesel (110)

Model: SE

Colour: Candy White

Member name: MikeWales

Engine: 2.0 TDI 4x4 140 DSG

Model: SE

Colour: Brilliant Silver

Member name: RenatoC

Engine: 1,8TSI 4x4 (CHIPED up to 210 BHP)

Model: Ambition (with MONT BLANC and URBAN SUV flavor)

Colour: White (with black roof, alloys and fender flares)

Member name: Nahuna

Engine: 2.0 TDI 110 CR

Model: Elegance

Colour: Anthracite Grey Metallic

Pictures and stories to come as I only just picked it up last Thursday (26th April)...In Scotland. Nothing like a 450 mile test drive.

Here I am, another YETI owner for the list

Username: Falbrav (I love UK horse racing and I regularly fyl over for the big meetings...)

YETI 1.4 TSI Ambition Fresh (this is a promotional version sold in Italy for just the month of April which includes Annapurna 17" wheels, Pirelli Zero rosso 225/50 tyres, alluminium bars and side protections, leather steering wheel with radio and maxi dot control buttons etc.)

Colour: Mato brown (that's the name in Italy)

NOTE: I have added chrome profiles over the number plate area, on the top corner of the rear lights and around the round headlights.......at that stage I could not resist adding a VRS badge on the radiator......

Too soon to tell my impressions but the living space on board is great and very well thought, it seems to be a good balance of ride and is very snappy notwithstanding the height, you do feel that you are on very wide tyres

I shall post more impressions along its life

ciaopost-88448-0-62098600-1336206337_thumb.jpgpost-88448-0-28344900-1336206338_thumb.jpg

Hi a new very pleased yeti owner

Member name : zambezi88

Engine: 2.0 lite 110

Model: urban

Colour: candy white

Edited by Zambezi88

• 1 month later...

Name: ET12UFO

Engine: 2.0 TDI 110

Model: Urban

Colour: Candy White

Loving it......................!

Welcome; how much did your registration no cost you? Very nifty. ;)

Here I am, another YETI owner for the list

Username: Falbrav (I love UK horse racing and I regularly fyl over for the big meetings...)

YETI 1.4 TSI Ambition Fresh (this is a promotional version sold in Italy for just the month of April which includes Annapurna 17" wheels, Pirelli Zero rosso 225/50 tyres, alluminium bars and side protections, leather steering wheel with radio and maxi dot control buttons etc.)

Colour: Mato brown (that's the name in Italy)

NOTE: I have added chrome profiles over the number plate area, on the top corner of the rear lights and around the round headlights.......at that stage I could not resist adding a VRS badge on the radiator......

Too soon to tell my impressions but the living space on board is great and very well thought, it seems to be a good balance of ride and is very snappy notwithstanding the height, you do feel that you are on very wide tyres

I shall post more impressions along its life

ciaopost-88448-0-62098600-1336206337_thumb.jpgpost-88448-0-28344900-1336206338_thumb.jpg

Very smart indeed; particularly with the stainless steel rings around the Fog/DRLs. :thumbup:

• Like 1

"ET 12 UFO" direct from DVLA cost £405 (as you can tell - well into the paranormal/UFOs etc)

That's a pretty sensible price; you did well.

Now all we need to do is get you 'Yeti spotting' - the real furry version. :giggle:

PS> I trust the black bonnet'd and wheel'd Yeti as your signature pic is not actually yours - it's a bit OTT.