Replacement Alloys

hi both sets of wheels will look ok, they are similar to the facelift vrs wheels, why not try to get some proper skoda wheels , im always dubious of cheap alloys , they are probably heavy. what about some good quality branded wheels , bbs ,oz, team dynamics, tsw etc.

alloys

try this site they are pretty good

Look nice, especially the second pair but make sure they have the proper approvals. Ebay is the preserve of the cheap wheel made out of recycled coke cans.......and less than £90 a wheel means they are probably not going to be the highest quality emoticon-0106-crying.gif

Speedlines, OZ's etc cost that much for a reason......

Edited by wardth

You want to put a picture in like this one?

When you make a post use the full editor mode, look along the second line of Icons and you'll see that the 11th Icon looks like a picture, you use that.

You then use a URL either from the website or online photo album & insert it in the box & if you've done it right will appear.

Like so! :rofl:

ELITE%20GENESIS%2016%20FRONT%20COMP.jpg

What car's it to go on?

And to insert an image use the full editor mode and click on the icon between the chain & envelope.

When I click on the 'Insert image' symbol, it aske for the url, I can't add a url from 'My Pictures' only a web image???!!

Edited by Pagey1255

I almost went for a set of black/polished R8 replicas for mine, but opted instead for black Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's (see separate thread).

They are recognised make, and the weight saving is fantastic. They are excellent value for money too, bearing in mind that the only very slightly lighter Oz wheels are almost twice the price.

As someone said on my wheel thread, a lot boils down to looks over weight, and I went for the weight saving option. As can seen in the thread, very few people like the looks, but in my mind, to drive on them is to love them, they certainly make a difference.

hi both sets of wheels will look ok, they are similar to the facelift vrs wheels, why not try to get some proper skoda wheels , im always dubious of cheap alloys , they are probably heavy. what about some good quality branded wheels , bbs ,oz, team dynamics, tsw etc.

alloys

Did you notice the price of the Team Dynamics Monza 18" (Vrs LE), 60euros each, could that be correct ? Is there anything wrong with this wheel ?? It seems very cheap for a branded alloy.

When I click on the 'Insert image' symbol, it aske for the url, I can't add a url from 'My Pictures' only a web image???!!

I don't think we can upload images to the site anymore, so you can only do it from a website, by right clicking on your mouse & selecting "Copy Image Location" and inserting that into the box, the only way around that is to use a photo hosting website such as photobucket & creating a URL link from there.

You can attach images, but you need to be a freedom member to do so, from the full editor below the edit window you should see a browse button. Use the browse button to locate the picture and then click attach file, and its done.

I can confirm that replica alloys weigh a huge amount, the replica RS'6s on my octy weigh a lot more than the equivalent oem wheel and they are were cheap ones.

I almost went for a set of black/polished R8 replicas for mine, but opted instead for black Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's (see separate thread).

They are recognised make, and the weight saving is fantastic. They are excellent value for money too, bearing in mind that the only very slightly lighter Oz wheels are almost twice the price.

As someone said on my wheel thread, a lot boils down to looks over weight, and I went for the weight saving option. As can seen in the thread, very few people like the looks, but in my mind, to drive on them is to love them, they certainly make a difference.

I've seen the thread, TBH I think you should have stayed with the anthracite zeniths, them black things don't suit at all, sorry!

Used to have the genuine VW Chicagos on my Passat, came as part of the individual program. Personally i thought they looked the donkeys danglies :):thumbup:

passat4.jpg

passat5.jpg

Are they the Golf EOS alloy? they are indeed the dangles!

Edited by Pagey1255

alloys

They seem to have the EOS style (as ebay) but cheaper?? only 74 quid per wheel!