Genuine VCDS (AKA Vag Com) Hex + Can USB inter-forum Group Buy 2010.

gadgetman

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi gadgetman, please put me down for one of these and I'd like to pay by credit transfer. I'll keep an eye out for the payment details. Thanks for running this bulk-buy. (briskoda)

Mac

Edited by Mac1961

Please put me down for one too.

Thanks for setting up this GB, is it worth a plug over on SCN?

Yes it certainly is, maybe you will have more luck than others that have tried? ...... It is a pity as it's SCN members loss.

Hi,

Can I get in on this too? I have been debating on and off about getting the later can version for mine and my dads audis, and asked on cgti where was cheapest and got pointed this way, (im also on a few of the other forums on the list but not been on them for a while :p ) Ill keep an eye on this one for when the payment is due.

cheers

Karl.

That is an a fantastic price for that Cable.

In case anyone is wondering by the time you had bought one from RossTech and paid for import tax or from Gendan in the UK you would be near the £300 mark. Snap em up while you can

Good group buy gadgetman

Carl :thumbup:

Thanks for setting up this GB, is it worth a plug over on SCN?

I have been in email contact with Zboyd (forum admin) about this, and a message was due to be posted up last week.

If anyone on SCN has PM ability, then by all means ask about a link off your own back.

I'm interested providing it will work with a forthcoming Yeti as well as the current 0ctavia 2.

Can't see why it shouldn't since the two vehicles are related, but it would be nice to have it confirmed.

Will confirm end February / early March if that's O.K.

Hi,

Please add me to the list. Money ready & waiting for bank transfer. Subscribed to this thread for updates on payment instructions.

Many thanks for organising this Gadgetman, i will pay for my unit, shipping +£5 towards yours as a thank you for organising this discount.

Mute

Hi gadgetman

Please tell me how much is the postage to Portugal, I'm interested in one

best regards

Errr, I added my name a few days ago and my post has been deleted

I checked my profile (before posting this) and it showed that I had indeed posted once (in case I had imagined it) before yet the post cannot be found

I registered my interest in the group buy and requested to be informed regarding the payment details when they are sorted

Is my money not good enough?