Genuine VCDS (AKA Vag Com) Hex + Can USB inter-forum Group Buy 2010.

gadgetman

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 cheques received today, list updated.

I havent had time to reply to every PM received since yesterday, so will get to it tomorrow along with any new additions to the list etc.

Had confirmation everyone will get a proper receipt.

Bank transfers - for some reason I cant see the ref's but can now see account name and numbers - albeit with a 24 hour delay :dull: . IF the account used isnt in your name/surname, please PM me with the a/c name so I can tie things up. I'll be comparing details you've all PM'ed me with what is shown in the online history.

Hi gadgetman,

Am I too late to join this group buy? I'm an occasional user over on Seatcupra.net - I've got a brace of Audis, but my lad's got an Ibiza that I bought him. VCDS might come in handy once the guarantee on his car runs out, and I can try not to break mine by tinkering! ;) If I'm not too late, can you PM me bank details and I can set up a transfer ASAP.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi gadgetman,

My name is Mike and I post on the A8Parts forum (forum.a8parts.co.uk) under the name Conan_the_Librarian where I help out with the moderation and administation. I am also events secratary for the A8OC (www.A8OC.net) and I have been trying to get a decent price for VagCom for a while. Would it be alright to join this group buy? I will have numbers in a couple of days and am happy to do a bank transfer. I will act for the club and forum members as a single point of contact.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Gadgetman - I was advised by another member on A5OC that you were arranging a group buy. BTW my handle is the same on A5OC as it is here 'Mulski'.

Conscious that this offer appears to be almost a full time job with the numbers adding their names, but am very interested in getting one a cable to cover both my Audi and my Dads Skoda; am I too late to join?

Thanks

Mulski

Yes,

We have to pay import duty etc which pushes the price up by another £25 ish, so you would save that by going direct to Ross-Tech.

It would be silly to pay the Group Buy price and shipping to USA (with possible duty on top?) by the time you have done that you would be saving very few $.

Yes,

We have to pay import duty etc which pushes the price up by another £25 ish, so you would save that by going direct to Ross-Tech.

It would be silly to pay the Group Buy price and shipping to USA (with possible duty on top?) by the time you have done that you would be saving very few $.

I knew there was a reasonable explanation and of course it does not surprise me that government processes are involved.

From what I understand here in the states Ross-Tech will not make any allowances for group buys. I guess they feel they have enough of a presence to sell direct and not cut anyone a break.

They do pretty much have a monopoly on a reasonably inexpensive alternative to expensive diagnostics tools others manufacture. But on my minimum wage job $379 may as well be $10k

Thanks for the response..

IMPORTANT

If you paid by bank transfer, before 26th Feb, and your name doesnt have "received" next to it, please PM first or last part of the acct number and the acct surname!!!!!

I have 3 payments I cant tie up as either havent been PM'd members details, or your bank didnt send over all the details.

Hi,

Can I register for a copy too. Didn't think I would need it but getting fed up with misalingned headlights now!!

Can you PM me payment details and I will BACS you the money?

Thanks

Tom

Hi,

New to the forum as have been looking to get a VAG-COM hex can cable for a while now and found this group buy via google no less.

I am a member on Audi-Sport.net and VAGOC.co.uk with the same user name as i have on here.

So would it be ok to jump in on the group buy before it runs out? If so can i be sent some payment details and i will get it sorted asap.

Cheers in advance

Vrbob

IMPORTANT

If you paid by bank transfer, before 26th Feb, and your name doesnt have "received" next to it, please PM first or last part of the acct number and the acct surname!!!!!

I have 3 payments I cant tie up as either havent been PM'd members details, or your bank didnt send over all the details.

PM sent