Genuine VCDS (AKA Vag Com) Hex + Can USB inter-forum Group Buy 2010.

gadgetman

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

B) Hi Simon, Is it worth sending out some account / contact (PM ?) details so we can start to set thing in place our end to enable the payments to go through smoothly when you finally have a price for us. Hope your baby is sleeping through OK. cheers - Stuart :thumbup:

Can I propose as a form of thank-you (and I know that gadgetman keeps saying that he doesn't want anything out of this), that as the price so very reasonable, and there are 50 of us, and he's just had a baby (very expensive), that we all pay £4 extra and that way he gets a free cable?

Can I propose as a form of thank-you (and I know that gadgetman keeps saying that he doesn't want anything out of this), that as the price so very reasonable, and there are 50 of us, and he's just had a baby (very expensive), that we all pay £4 extra and that way he gets a free cable?

Someone else had mentioned doing just that previously in the thread

I also instructed Gaget that I would be forwarding £205 and he can do what he likes with the extra (charity, contribution towards his own cable etc)

Even at that its a steal!

Following on from the feeler thread, and having met the min qty required thanks to teaming up with some other VAG related forums (will list below), I can confirm we are go for this GB.

R32OC forum Group Buy page

vwaudi forum Group Buy page

ukpassats Group Buy page

uk-mkivs.net Group Buy page

golfmkv Group Buy page

Seatcupra.net (SCN)

Disclaimer - This groupbuy is not run directly by BrIskoda or Summit 360 Ltd. As such Briskoda accepts no direct responsibility for this group buy. I am not making any profit out of this, and will be paying the same price as everyone else. If however you wish to contribute, by way of thanks, towards mine I wont complain :thumbup:

**updated 4/2/2010**

The group buy is for 1x genuine Hex+Can USB lead which will come individually sealed and packaged with software on CD. The usual RRP from a UK distributor is £250. More info at RossTech

I have managed to secure, subject to min order qty and bulk shipping to one UK address and 12 months UK support, for £195 from an official UK Ross-Tech distributor. Reshipping to those in the group buy, by either courier or Royal Mail special delivery (so insured and trackable by those taking part) I'm estimating at £7 MAX. I am confirming postage weights and costs. Shipping to a UK address only

This roughly means £202, and an approx saving of 20%. of buying yourself.

This GB must conclude by 15th March 2010, and all payments must be received by me by 5pm on this date as cleared funds to allow the transfer of funds to the distributor. Shipping timescales will be confirmed, but allow 5 working days. Again I will clarify once the GB ends, and the order placed.

I have a bank account that will be solely used for the purpose of this GB. Any interest earned I will send onto Cancer Research

*** PLEASE AWAIT PRICE CONFIRMATION INC POSTAGE BEFORE SENDING ANY MONIES ***

**updated 1/2/2010**

Paying by paypal is not an option due to fees. Sorry

Your warranty will lie with the distributor/Ross Tech. Once the order is placed, I will be unable to refund monies paid if you change your mind and have already sent me payment - you'll soon be the owner of a Hex+can lead!

This post will be updated with any important updates. I will mark them with the date, and place before the running participant list at the bottom of this post.

**updated 21/2/2010**

Please keep the list running below if genuinely interested in this group buy. Please include the forum you usually frequent if you've arrived here from one of the above sites.

1. Gadgetman - (briskoda)

2. Jon TDI - (briskoda)

3. Favorit Ken - (briskoda)

4. mikeholroyd - (briskoda)

5. Avalon - (briskoda)

6. richardsfavorit - (briskoda)

7. SamVRS - (briskoda)

8. Hofmiester - (briskoda)

9. Tiger22 - (briskoda)

10. ric04vrs - (briskoda)

11. Guinness - (briskoda)

12. Octavialover - (briskoda)

13. Dave_ph - (briskoda)

14. Sparky2 - (briskoda)

15. Gaz_Vrs - (briskoda)

16. domhnall - (briskoda)

17. WJA96 - (briskoda)

18. tmagnet - (ukmivs)

19. ZippyIJK - (briskoda)

20. VR6Rich - (R32OC)

21. neharris - (briskoda)

22. usher80 - (uk-mkivs)

23. mcmaddy - (uk-mkivs)

24. chowells - (uk-mkivs)

25. greent2 - (uk-mkivs)

26.spudhoolio - (briskoda)

27. Kazaaa (uk-mkiv)

28. SONICtheONE (briskoda)

29. davidhodgkinson (uk-mkiv)

30. beattie17 (briskoda)

31. chakri (briskoda)

32. Disco_Mikey (Briskoda)

33. Sinclair (Briskoda)

34. aRd (ukmkivs)

35. James_H

36. adzul

37. Disco_Mikey

38. vwcabriolet1971

39. Boy

40. tim_o_boy

41. Mac1961

42. the_fbi

43. noby.williams

44. Ash4mo

45. sb1967

46. pobmk4

47. gtlee

48. M7R

49. 88rsr

50. Ollie288

51. xs2man (ukmkivs)

52. Bungle

53. Fred_Bristol

54. voodoojellybaby

55. energysolutions

56. Mute

57. Rustynuts - UK Mkivs

58. Singh123 - (scn)

59. Waerla - Briskoda

60. mb - Golfgti.co.uk

61. sjolliff ( UK-MKIVS.net)

62. SilverSkoda - Briskoda

--- payment details sent to all above this line ----

Edited by SilverSkoda

I have shed loads of PM's and am going through them, so please be patient folks. You will get a reply if you'd asked about bank details.

EDIT - sorry about the impersonal reply folks. Copying details to excel sheet for the distributor to record you details for warranty etc.

Ref receipts, my understanding is you should get one, and I can happily send on copy of postage if needed as well. I will confirm with the distributor how the receipts will work.

I have shed loads of PM's and am going through them, so please be patient folks. You will get a reply if you'd asked about bank details.

EDIT - sorry about the impersonal reply folks. Copying details to excel sheet for the distributor to record you details for warranty etc.

Ref receipts, my understanding is you should get one, and I can happily send on copy of postage if needed as well. I will confirm with the distributor how the receipts will work.

Money sent plus a fiver, hopefully you can get a VCDS free on the back of us lot, you deserve it !

Money sent today plus a little extra for your effort in getting this group buy at this great price and like the rest here hope you get a free cable out of it.

I thank you again gadgetman!

gtlee. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:thumbup: OK Simon, moneys gone over to you (+£5) thanks for all your time for setting this up. B) cheers - Stuart ( when do you want our addreses PM'd over to you ?)

List updated, new PM's sent.

I will be updating the list when payment is received so you can track when it's arrived.

REF bank transfers:

I can see a number of transfers that have landed today, and a few that must be on the way in the online brief history, but wont see your names and refs until they appear in the full history. As soon as I can see them fully (usually 24 hours later), and your refs, I'll update the 1st post in this thread. Sadly an odd quirk of the banks online system :dull:

Ref receipts:

Also email sent to confirm receipts for VAT purposes etc. if it is imperative you have a vat receipt, please left me know via PM so I can also send on the one for postage.

List updated, new PM's sent.

I will be updating the list when payment is received so you can track when it's arrived.

REF bank transfers:

I can see a number of transfers that have landed today, and a few that must be on the way in the online brief history, but wont see your names and refs until they appear in the full history. As soon as I can see them fully (usually 24 hours later), and your refs, I'll update the 1st post in this thread. Sadly an odd quirk of the banks online system :dull:

Ref receipts:

Also email sent to confirm receipts for VAT purposes etc. if it is imperative you have a vat receipt, please left me know via PM so I can also send on the one for postage.

Did you get my PM re bank transfers?