You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

I love the look of your estate, Pagey. It's Darth Vader on wheels.

Did you paint the grill surround, or is it black? I painted my old BMW grill surround, but it picked up stone chips too easily.

What suspension set up are you running?

AP coilovers. Fully down on the back but with adjusters still in, 1 thread off the bottom on the fronts. :thumbup:

I'd obviously like it lower but I use it daily and have speedbumps on my road and a host of other excuses :p

Black wheels second time around

DSC_5424.jpg

DSC_5435.jpg

DSC_5442.jpg

Oi, stop trying to still my hearses' thunder......................... :giggle:

I've said it once and I'll say it again, those headlights look :sick: in a good way that is! :thumbup:

I think you should wind them coilys down as far as possible just for a photo shoot!

Oi, stop trying to still my hearses' thunder......................... :giggle:

I've said it once and I'll say it again, those headlights look :sick: in a good way that is! :thumbup:

I think you should wind them coilys down as far as possible just for a photo shoot!

Cheers Lee :)

I've been gunning for the 'hearse' role ever since Mark (I think it was Mark :o )broke his evil Mk1 estate

You're a long way off with your oh-so-pale rear windows and silver wheels :p

Cheers Lee :)

I've been gunning for the 'hearse' role ever since Mark (I think it was Mark :o )broke his evil Mk1 estate

You're a long way off with your oh-so-pale rear windows and silver wheels :p

The windows have been left so you can see the coffin :p and the wheels, well you wait till I get my matt black T5 Transporter steelies on there, then you will be green :envy::rofl:

• 2 weeks later...