You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

+1 definately the same car, the zeniths are transformed in the right light!

Yes same car only noticed the wheels look different,Painted defuser white due to the poor quality mould from not so superskoda.com wanted to do it black but just was to many imperfections on it but turned out ok in the end I think,

And yes parking sensors are after market as well

Yes same car only noticed the wheels look different,Painted defuser white due to the poor quality mould from not so superskoda.com wanted to do it black but just was to many imperfections on it but turned out ok in the end I think,

And yes parking sensors are after market as well

Did you do the sensors yourself? I've just ordered a set from the bay, only £14.99. :thumbup:

Did you do the sensors yourself? I've just ordered a set from the bay, only £14.99. :thumbup:

Dame good price that no mate of mine fits them he bakes them in the oven at home before he fits them never flaked in two years.

Would anyone be able to photoshop these wheels graphite gray- gunmetal color please.

gunmetal-ch-shoop.jpg

You'd definitely need 19s to look any good in a darker colour. 18" only just work with a low offset in a bright silver - they don't look that good when dirty.

You'd definitely need 19s to look any good in a darker colour. 18" only just work with a low offset in a bright silver - they don't look that good when dirty.

Thanks do like the gunmetal but has to be 18in as it is company car.

Dame good price that no mate of mine fits them he bakes them in the oven at home before he fits them never flaked in two years.

I thought so, that includes the hole saw as well. I won't be painting mine, they are gloss black anyway, so unless you get on your hands and knees, I think you'd be hard pushed to notice the lack of metallic fleck on them! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think you just did :D

Must be a Marmite thing

:giggle:

Sorry, strong feelings towards those smoked lens products, no idea how some of the aftermarket lamps get through legal checks, would love to test a set here in our Photometric lab.................. :yes: