Nicest sounding 1.8t I've ever heard

rk696

lol

well I dont like any of them lol, first sounds like no zorst and like it would give you a headache if you went out in it, second was not too bad but still sounded rough and the last was loud and had that stupid DV lol

just MO lol :thumbup:

• 2 years later...

it sure is a standard tip :) infact it's a standard system all the way through but just minus the back box :) this was replaced with a straight through pipe that splits into 2 before a standard tip was fitted to make it look OE.

It surprised me how much the orginal back box weighed!!

i was gutted i missed coombe last weekend as i was hoping to give it it's first track session with it fitted :( many comments were made last year that our track session was the quietest one all day, so wanted to surprise a few peeps lol

Must admit that WRC has got to be the nicest exterior sound from a VRS I've heard. The vid of Rob's estate from the inside where he's driving it around demoing the exhaust is really good too.

I've got a vid somewhere of Des's old car (now belongs to missingmyvrs) from the inside on an airfield day but it is just an absolute racket LOL