New Month , New Meet

Barbourc1

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the aliens have been watching this forum, read about "scottish man love" and thought they'd experiment lol lol lol Next time you see Johnny and he's limping......................... :D:rofl:

eh, dont think ANY chavs will be there lol but baseball caps are allowed as long as it pure burberry maaaaaannnnnnnn lol :rofl::D

UPDATED ;)

List :

1. Craig

2. Wright Bros

3. Andy

4. Davie

5. Kenny (golf GTi turbo)

6. Mike B

7. Chris182

8. Juego

9. dazjenks

10. a_waugh

11.Dully86

12 Tommytom

Edited by vRS Dovit

32 year old chav?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? lol lol cheers knobby :p lol kiss your alloys bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................................hehehehehehehe

take it you fitted it then?

it'll fall off if you fitted it. Barbour the Bodger lol :p :rofl:

Just kidding, will see it next friday bud, hopefully i'll have found wheels for you too ;)

What time should I arrive? Who's going from Glasgow could meet up drive down with yous.

I spotted my first vrs in Glasgow yesterday, an octavia :) rarely see a vrs around here.

Oh I got 200 miles from £50 of petrol :(

I used a drill and a hammer :D be proud Davie :rofl:

Well me and Juggy will be heading down the m77 so if your unsure we could meet up somewhere before heading down to kille? (Chris & Juggy PM me your numbers)

Drive sensibly then !!

I do, I get stuck at traffic lights every 10 feet in the city, it's a thirsty car no point having it if your not gonna drive it like it's meant to be driven.

I'm up for meeting before hand on the 21st, what exactly do yous get up to at these meets?

Eh , well how can i put it without making myself look stupid? :dull: :'( :giggle::rofl:

Confuse between 2 bp garages and asda , park stupidly and get slagged for it :p

On a more serious note, basically have a good laugh with a good bunch of guys (Manlove :thumbup: )

I got from Bristol to my house on less than one tank of fuel in my old 182, 375 miles with 45 left. My 182 works out cheaper to run than my VRS does!

I miss my 182 :(

I'm going from Hamilton mate, if u wanna drive through here and meet up? I'm meeting with a_waugh at MFi retail park and going via the backroads

If I do a trip to Inverness I get around 350 miles from a full tank :( think it's running rich

will arrange something during the week, is it a petrol vrs you have? And is it faster that a 182?

Met a guy from Hamilton with a black 182 at a rolling road day.

I've got a silver fabia vrs mate

Never had a go against a Clio 182 tbh. But with a slipping clutch and it needing new bushes i'm not having any fun with the car just now :(

I got from Bristol to my house on less than one tank of fuel in my old 182, 375 miles with 45 left. My 182 works out cheaper to run than my VRS does!

I miss my 182 :(

I'm going from Hamilton mate, if u wanna drive through here and meet up? I'm meeting with a_waugh at MFi retail park and going via the backroads

Is it ok if i meet u at mfi and what time at?

Edited by david83

UPDATED

List :

1. Craig

2. Wright Bros

3. Andy

4. Davie

5. Kenny (golf GTi turbo)

6. Mike B

7. Chris182

8. Juego

9. dazjenks

10. a_waugh

11.Dully86

12 Tommytom

13 david83

Looks like its going to be a busy night next week guys :thumbup: Same as last time, 7.30ish at the BP beside the little chef (for those easily confused, Craig ;))

Is everyone sorted out who they're convoying down with? If anyone's not sure, contact some of the folk on the list and i'm quite sure you'll be able to join them :thumbup:

Edited by vRS Dovit

Is it ok if i meet u at mfi and what time at?

Aye head along to MFI for about 7ish mate. I finish work at 6:45, but a quick blast over from Airdrie and i should be there just after 7:00.

Davie text me! I lost your number when my spangley new N97 turned into a brickemoticon-0149-no.gif

I'll be along at some point, Depending when SWMBO can tear herself away from work!