New Month , New Meet

Barbourc1

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh as Andy said meet about 7 at MFi

I have a silver Fabia VRS 04 reg

Andy i'll need to text u my number, anyone else who's meeting at MFi PM me you're number and i'll fire u a txt

Received, And repliedemoticon-0148-yes.gif

Briefly, I think he's missing the man loveemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

:rofl: :rofl: is he coming next week? If you get talking to him again, tell him to txt me, lost his number lol

I might be at mfi at 7pm Friday,

craig are you going there or just going down the motorway? I'd rather do the motorway much easier for me as I'm just along from George sq but will see closer to Friday.

Aye head along to MFI for about 7ish mate. I finish work at 6:45, but a quick blast over from Airdrie and i should be there just after 7:00.

[/quote

nice one. see u then and am in a le octavia

Gonna be a good wee convoy then :)

See you's all there on Friday. I'll be their from 6.45 and i'll try park somewhere i can be seen easily :)

Just stand outside and wave at every Skoda you see Paul ;) folk will either take pity on you or you'll get lifted :rofl: :rofl:

And remember folks, our regular VAGcom-ist will be there too ;):D

Quick update..............If anyone fancies getting their car remapped on Friday, i can try and arrange for Angel Tuning to come to the meet :thumbup:

Just spoke to him on the phone, £200 per car for a map. This is the price the boys at Kames for Scottish VAG are getting as well :thumbup: Let me know ASAP who wants more power for the run back home ;):D:rofl:

Edited by vRS Dovit

Quick update..............If anyone fancies getting their car remapped on Friday, i can try and arrange for Angel Tuning to come to the meet :thumbup:

Just spoke to him on the phone, £200 per car for a map. This is the price the boys at Kames for Scottish VAG are getting as well :thumbup: Let me know ASAP who wants more power for the run back home ;):D:rofl:

Can u find out what is the bhp increase for a 20 l tsi please

Chris182 - Says about an extra 15 in torque and bhp coz its an N/A engine plus things are sharpened up a bit :D done a few of them and they go well

David83 - he says a healthy 245bhp if its the 197bhp engine :thumbup: